-4- His Name and Objectives

Author'a Note
Hey guys! This chapter's POV would me mostly on the Black Organization and Shinichi. :) Enjoy!

I do not own Detective Conan, all the characters and the anime'a credit goes all to Gosho Aoyama-sensei.

What happened Last Time

.......................................... A high school boy looked at the Doctor confusingly..............

Dr Falerno "I think it was a success."

Gin "Good job!"

High school boy "What's my name, where am I? And who are you guys?"

Gin's POV

Dr Falerno is such a genius! After the detective ask about his name, Dr Falerno put his memory capsule into a special box. If the capsule was put into the machine, the boy will remember everything.

"Hey, guys what is my name?" The detective says

"Ahhh, from now on your 'code name' is Lambrusco." Your name outside will be Kudou Shinichi. But to us your name would be Lambrusco." I said

"Ahhh, so my name is Lambrusco, right? But if I am not with you guys my name would be Kudou Shinichi." Lambrusco said

"Yes you get that right. I will tell you what would you do and other things, let's go to this room ok?" -Vodka said

"Hai!" Lambrusco said happily

They went into a room, and talked about what he need to do, and what he needs to do if he is outside.

Vodka's POV

We went into a room, it's like a living room, it has sofa, table, chair, and also a TV.

"You go to Teitan High School, you live in a big house or you call it you mansion, it's near a house that looks like a circle. If you go to school, say you don't remember any of you. They would be shocked, and asked if you remembered being a detective. Don't say anything, just nod your head and ask the principal to get your schedules. You have a friend named Mouri Ran, and her best friend if Suzuki Sonoko."

"That's a lot!" He said

And so I told him other things that he need to remember. I also told him a important thing, never call yourself your nickname in public. And so he nods his head, saying that it's exciting.

"There would be test after 2 weeks, it's for you if we can trust you or not." I said

"You could always trust me!" He said

Our talk is done, we got him a black suit just like us. And other stuff.

Shinichi's POV

Wow this is so exciting! I have a test to prepare on 2 weeks! All of them told hem their names, I noticed that all of them have a wine name, they told me I have too!

They said after 2 days I will be back on that high school, and start school. They said I am smart enough to not to fail my grades! How cool is that! I don't know hem very well, except for their code names or names, but they like care about me and my grades! They also said that I should be careful when I am outside, people might find out about us.

I ask them why we keep our little group a secret, but all I got was "don't worry about it kid."

I don't know how many days I was inside but when the 2 days are done I came back from my school.

Ran's POV
After 2 weeks, Shinichi is still missing! I called Hattori Heiji to help us with the disappearance on Kudou Shinichi. I also called the police and the news is starting to spread.

TV "On today's news, the famous high school Detective Kudou Shinichi, was missing! His friend told us that they were walking together and they saw a man all in blood. Kudou chased the man, the girl, Mouri Ran tried to catch up to him but failed miserably since she thinks that Kudou took an alley, and she probably passed him. It's been 2 weeks since the high school detective is gone. Will we ever see him again? Tune in on Famous Detectives, to get more details."

I was crying. 2 weeks had passed, we don't know if Shinichi will ever come back. When we came to our school since yesterday was a Sunday. I saw someone on Shinichi's seat.

In school

"SHINICHI! WERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS?!"

Everyone notices Shinichi and started gathering around him and asking tons of questions.

"Who are you guys? And how did you know my name?" Kudou Shinichi asked.

Author's Note
Wow this is the longest chapter I've written! 🌚🌝🌞👏🏻 5/26/16 Anyways thank you guys even though 10 or less readers are reading my book, I still like writing it. It was 11:00 PM when I was writing this. Got bored so I wrote it. :) Please share and vote if you like the chapter! Thank you guys :) - Venice1000 -Feel free to correct me-