-3-The Perfect Plan

Shinichi's POV

Companion 3 "You will know soon enough."

After ten minutes of waiting someone finally knocked on the door......

??? "Well well, look who's here."

I can't see his face but there six people now looking at me...... Someone turned on the lights and I saw the Guy, Companion 1,2 and 3, and....

Gin and Vodka..

Shinichi "What are you two doing here?!"

Gin "Nothing much just came to pick you up."

Vodka "Good Job, now as for the deal. We will give you the promised money and we get him. Never speak of this trade or you will meat your death. Got it?"

Guy Companion 1,2, and 3 "We got it, but first give us the money, after that you will have the boy and we would separate ways.

Vodka hands in a briefcase, I'm guessing the money is in there. After he gave the money to them, they check if the money was real. After that they walked out side and drove away.

Vodka "Let's go Aniki, let's get out of here." (Aniki = brother)

Ran's POV

"SHINICHI!"

Sonoko "Woah, calm down Ran!"

Ran "I need to find Shinichi! I lost him again!"

Sonoko "What are you talking about Ran? What do you mean you lost him again?!"

I told her the story blah blah blah. And I stated crying for some reason. Sonoko tried to cheer me up but i can't stop crying.

Shinichi's POV

Vodka "Let's go Aniki, let's get out of here."

After he said that, he forced my to drink a sleeping pill, and I
slept.

Some hours later I woke up and found my self in a jail cell or something. Vodka saw me waking up and told the other s that I a m awakened.

Vodka "Hey guys he's awake now, we need to the the plan. NOW!"

Vodka and Gin picked me up and put me in some kind of room. I heard them talking about about the plan.

They said Dr Falerno, a scientist I believe created this invention which erase your mind. They also said that I will be part of the Black Organization from now on.

Shinichi "I WILL NEVER BE PART OF THIS STIPID ORGANIZATION!"

Dr Falerno "Shush my child, this wouldn't hurt."

The next thing I knew there is something on my head, and someone press tons of buttons which made weird noises, like aliens.

.......................................... A high school boy looked at the Doctor confusingly..............

Dr Falerno "I think it was a success."

Gin "Good job!"

High school boy "What's my name, where am I? And who are you guys?"

Author's Note
Sorry guys if this thing took so long, I was busy playing video games, and homework, and I was making plans on how to write this! Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this :) 5/12/16 and happy birthday to my friend Kayli :) 🎉🎁🎂👑 Don't forget to vote and share!! These emojis will be in every chapter: my favorite ones: 🌚🌞🌝👏🏻