-6- He Came Back

No One's POV

Sadness, sadness on his friends and family.

Lambrusco's test in the Black Organization is coming up in a few days, is he prepared or not?

Haibara finished the drug, she gave it to Shinichi one day when he has a cold. Shinichi was left all alone, without anyone since he was at his house. Parents aren't home, friends are too sad to see him. He took the pill, and ate it.

He felt pain in his heart. He started clutching his heart like it was important, he fell on the ground, gasping hard for air. Then, he screamed He was turning into Conan. This where it all starts.

Shinichi's POV

Ahhhhh, what did Haibara gave me? Cold pills aren't painful, instead they make you better but this one, this one gave me pain instead of taking out the pain. I was clutching my heart, fell to the ground, gasping hard for air, and scream.

When I looked at myself, I saw tiny hands like I was on 1st grade. I looked at the mirror, and saw my self as a first grader body. I don't know how this happened but I found some 1st grader clothes and put them on. I feel like I was missing something and put on a glasses without the glass on it. Looking at the mirror again, I said to my self, "I look good."

Then someone was knocking on the door

Knock, knock, knock knock

It said "Shinichi, I came to visit you and give you a lot of muffins."

I realized it was a girl, I don't know who Shinichi was, and I don't know my name either.

"I'm coming in." it said.

The door was slowly opening, a head popped out the door, saw me, dropped her bag, and gasped.

"Conan-kun is that you? I thought you went to America never going back."

"Who is Conan-kun?" I asked. I don't know if that is my name or some else's name. Then she hugged me crying.

"Oneesan what's wrong? Did I made you cry? Also who is Shinichi, and Conan?" I asked

Ran's POV

Today I was thinking on making muffins for Shinichi, and visiting talking about the past even tough I know that we wouldn't remember anything.

When I was on the door of Shinichi's house I said

"Shinichi, I came to visit you and give you a lot of muffins."

No one answer and I said

"I'm coming in."

As I want slowly opening the door, I sense a presence of someone near me, I popped my head out and saw Conan-kun. I dropped the bag containing the muffins and gasped.

"Conan-kun is that you? I thought you went to America never going back." I asked shockingly.

"Who is Conan-kun?" he said like he lost his memories. Then I hugged him and started crying. Then he said

"Oneesan what's wrong? Did I made you cry? Also who is Shinichi, and Conan?" I was so shocked I was frozen for 5 seconds and realized what he said. He is like Shinichi, he lost his memories. Then Conan started clutching his head, he said that his heads hurts, then he collapsed.

I put him on the couch, he checked his temperature, it was very high. I saw his face, his face is saying that he is in pain. He also was sweating a lot. I called 119 (If I remember that was the number for 911 in Japan.) The ambulance came in fast, they took Conan-kun on the ambulance, I came in with them and went to the hospital.

As I was waiting for the doctor to say the results, I saw Hattori he saw me too.
"Yo Ran! What are you doing here?" He asked

"Conan-kun came back I said." I paused and said "He collapsed and had a very-"

"Conan-kun came back?!" He asked shockingly "I thought that kid came to America and live with his parents."

"I saw him on Shinichi's house, he was there he also said who is he." I said

"So you're saying that he got an amnesia or somethin'?" He said

"Probably, I mean he collapsed, starting clutching his head, and had a very high fever. That's why I brought him to the hospital." I said

"So where is he?" he said

"I am waiting for the results, currently I'm waiting for the doctor." I replied

A few minutes later the doctor came.

"It seems like he has a fever, a very high one, also we can't make the fever down so it stayed high since you brought him here." The doctor said

"It looks like his head had been damaged making the pain go through the brain, then injuring it." he added

"What does this mean Doc?" I asked

"I'm very sorry to inform you but he had an amnesia, he mostly likely would not recall who you are, what's his name and other memories. Also do you remembering him hitting head somewhere when you found him?" He said and asked.

"I remembered when he collapsed he hit his head on the edge of the table. He looks like he didn't feel anything though." I said

"Oh, by the way, you could visit him now, he is on Floor 3 Room 12."

"Thanks!" I said

"Your welcome." He replied and walked away.

Hattori came with me, we were are the elevator and not talking to each other. As we heard the ding sound, the door opened and we found Room 12.

As I opened the door, I saw Conan-kun without his glasses and sleeping silently. He looks cute when he doesn't have his glasses, he also looked like Shinichi when he was little. It reminds me back when we were 1st graders.

As we were approaching him, he woke up, and saw us.

"Who are you guys?" He said, like the doctor said he had an amnesia. This was expected.

"I am your sister Mouri Ran, and that is your friend Hattori Heiji."

"Okay!" He said happily and put his glasses on. The doctor said he could go home but can't do physical activities yet. So we got home and let him rest, over the 3 years she have seen Conan sleep with his glasses on. But this time she took his glasses and put it near his sleeping place. He looks cute again. After a week his fever got down and he can come back to his old school.

Author's Note
Welp, here you go :) Don't forget to add and vote to my story! 6/28/16 Hope you enjoyed! 🌚🌝🌞👏🏻