-1- Where it All Starts

While Kudou Shinichi and Mouri Ran are walking they've encountered a man who have blood all over him and was running. Shinichi ran after him, and Ran ran after Shinichi.

Ran's Point of View (POV)

Me and Shinichi were walking down to the mall and suddenly a guy came out of nowhere and ran past us. He was covered in blood.

Shinichi "Sorry, Ran, can you start going home without me?"

Ran "Eh? Wait!"

Flashback

We were on Tropical Land to celebrate myself because I won the karate championship. When Shinichi finished the case, and he suddenly run.

Shinichi "Sorry, Ran, can you start going home without me?"

Ran "Eh? Wait!"

Ran ran after Shinichi but her shoelaces broke causing her to stop.

Shinichi "I'll be quick and catch up to you!"

Ran "He is leaving.... I don't' know why but I'm getting a strange premonition, that I will never see Shinichi again.... A very bad feeling."

And her premonition was right...

End of Flashback

Ran remember that flashback and ran after Shinichi, whatever happens she will still run after Shinichi. She doesn't want him leaving her again.

Kudou's POV

After running around and trying to capture the man for 5 or 6 minutes, he finally got cornered in an alley.

Shinichi "Why are you covered in blood?"

Man "I will not answer that question."

Shinichi   "Why are you covered in BLOOD?!"

Man "I will not answer that question."

Shinichi's thoughts: This guy is hard to break, even though I call the police and tell them he murdered someone, I have no solid proof... Plus I don't know who and where the body is.

While I was thinking on calling the police or not, I didn't notice that the man had called someone. I heard a little bit of their conversation.

Man "Come to our meeting alley quick, we will get busted by the boss."

When I heard the conversation, I quickly snatched he phone away from him. Little did I know he companions are here and were ready to beat me up.

Companion 1 "Let's kill HIM!"

Companion 2 "No, let's give him to our boss!"

Companion 3 "Let's kidnaped him and make him do whatever we want!"

Companion 4 "Let's beat him up until he can't move!"

Man "I like number 3's idea and 4. Ok boys this is the plan...." (Whispers)

Shinichi's thoughts: I don't know what they are saying but I am in big trouble, I need to get out of here!!

Before I could get out, they are already surrounding me. Little did I know a guy came up behind me and put a handkerchief in front of my face. I have not choice but to inhale it.. My eyes are closing but I heard a little bit of what they are saying.

Man "Now that he is sleeping...... We will beat him up and make him do whatever we want!!!"

....................

Ran's POV

He was too fast and I lost him! I panicked and called his phone. I remembered  him saying "Ran my phone is dead or out of battery  so we should've get get separate until I charged my phone ok? Because if we are separated you wouldn't be able to call me." When I remembered this, I panicked and fainted because of the pressure and heat..... I fainted.

Author's Note:
WOOOO I just finished this part and I am going to work on part two. If you like it please tell it to your friends about it :)

Here's some 🍼🍼🍼🍼🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Ran fainted and Shinichi is nowhere to be seen, what would happen to the two lovebirds now??
Find out on the next part of Dragon Ball Z!!! Jkjkjkjkjk.

Find out on the next part of Detective Conan Fan Fiction: No name :) Please help me come up with a name. Thank you :) 4/28/16