-5- Sadness

"Who are you guys? And how did you know my name?" Kudou Shinichi asked.

Ran's POV
Everyone was shocked, even I am shocked...

The bell rang and everyone took their seats, Shinichi confusingly asked

"Where is my seat guys?"

Someone pointed somewhere behind my seat and said

"Your seat is right there." He said pointing

The teacher came and said

"Good morning Kudou-kun!" :)

"Who are you?" Shinichi said

(Sorry guys, too much talk, less tons of paragraphs.)

"Uhmm, I am you teacher Haseshi Monami." (I made up the name.)

"Good morning Monami-sensei!" He happily replied.

Everything turn out to be normal except Shinichi not knowing who we are and were his next class is.

(After School)

"Hey Ran, where is my house?" He said while walking. I lead him to his house and left him.

No One's POV

Kudou not knowing he could turn into a small child. He also doesn't know that  if he is in Edogawa Conan form, he will remember everything, every single thing the B. O. taught him and other secrets. If he turn into a child then turn into high school form again, he will start to remember everything.

Haibara Ai is sad, she can't bear seeing her crush like that. She keeps her emotions all the time, and cry in the middle of the night. She was making something, something that she likes before he turned into a permanent high school detective.

He will never remember anything. As everyone is trying to make him remember everything, he just stands there saying

"I'm ok guys :), I never know you from the first time I saw you, and I will never remember the things you said in the past. I'm sorry that I disappoint you but I can't remember anything."

Everyone was disappointed and sad, the great detective can't remember any good times with the police, his friends, and especially his family. He could still solve cases like a great detective he is. Sleeping Kogoro became lame and he became a lousy detective, again.

Mouri Ran was miserable, her little brother Conan was gone. He had gone back home to his parents on America, after he left,  Kudou Shinichi appeared. That wasn't really strange at all to Ran, she was just happy that Shinichi is back and saying "I will never leave you again." 

That was 3 years ago, 3 years had past and the Shinichi she knows since she was born was gone. The smile, the memories, all of it is gone. And the worst part of all is that no one could make her smile everyday. Her little brother is gone and never coming back.....

Her best friend Suzuki Sonoko was sad all the time. Since her best friend is sad, and the things Shinichi said that day. After he said that Ran barely smiles, she tried to make her smile more, but without Conan and Shinichi, she would barely smile.  Sonoko was mad and sad at the same time. She blames everything to the great detective, she blames him for not remembering anything, not caring for Ran even though he sees her crying secretly, and not being his old self. Not even Kaito-Kid could make her happy, as long as her best friend is sad, she too would be sad.

Kuroba Kaito or Kaito-Kid is somewhat depressed, he remembered the times when the great detective tries to catch him but failed miserably. He also remembered when they cooperate while he was still a kid. He remembered all of those, but now he was bored and depressed, hearing the great detective never remembering anything. He had wished he, and Hattori Heiji, had agreed to hang out with him that day. But he declined and Heiji was invited to investigate a crime scene in Osaka. He not knowing what's going to happened, declined and rest the whole day. When he sent out a card to Mori Kogoro saying he will steal a jewel, he was expecting the great detective would be there. But he never saw him that day or that night. He became worried and investigate what happened to his detective friend. After he gave up investigating, he turned on his TV and watched the news.

TV "On today's news, the famous high school Detective Kudou Shinichi, was missing! His friend told us that they were walking together and they saw a man all in blood. Kudou chased the man, the girl, Mouri Ran tried to catch up to him but failed miserably since she thinks that Kudou took an alley, and she probably passed him. It's been 2 weeks since the high school detective is gone. Will we ever see him again? Tune in on Famous Detectives, to get more details."

He was shocked, he doesn't know what to do and where to start, he was going to try to find him but he doesn't know where to start.

Hattori Heiji was messed up the few weeks. Since his best friend doesn't know anything, he can't remember anything no matter how hard they tried, and he said he never knew them. He was so messed up he said "I'm taking a break on being a detective." The news was there many people that he knows was there, but he had made his choice. He was planning to find out who did this, he was thinking "Kudou would never be like this, just showing up saying that he can't remember anyone or anything, there's gotta be someone behind this." He was so messed up that he never think about the Black Organization.

Author's Note
This is my payback to you guys :). Not payback in a bad way but a good way. It  took me so long to make this since, I was busy with school, games, and I need to think about what I'm going to write next. Thank you guys for being patient! Remember to like and vote! Thanks guys :) 🌝🌚🌞👏🏻 6/16/16 -Venice1000 :)