-8- His House

Conan's POV

Ran-neechan was with us, she too was amazed by Kei's house. There was a library it's like mine but bigger, I think it was the biggest room in her house, I saw so many Sherlock Holmes, on a stable there was an open book about science, I wasn't interested in science and didn't took a peek at the book. Kei was in the kitchen while all of us are on her bedroom.

His bedroom is big, there was a gaming corner, where she has 2 monitor and a computer at the middle of the monitors. The keyboard was colored rainbow, even the keys are rainbow. She has a red CPU and other things that computer related. Her bed was simply red and blue Her pillows and covers are red and her blanket was blue. There were so much posters of games and other things. On the side of his bed there was a glasses on it, it was the same as mine but labeled "spare glasses." There was also a lamp. His closet was huge there were so much plain shirts and other stuff. And at the other side of the table was a family picture. There were her dad, mom, sister and him. They looked very happy.

While we are admiring at the photo, we heard a loud sound that sounds like a breaking glass. We hurried down the stairs and saw Kei on the floor, a broken cup was near him. His  glasses also broke, which made it dangerous for his face since there are little pieces of glasses this might cut his face. Ran-neechan took out her glasses and hurried her to his bed. We saw him sweating, Ran-neechan took her temperature and it was kinda high.

"Bedroom, find lab, table, give me the medicine." He said then passed out. When we heard lab, we flipped his bedroom upside down. We put it back to its normal shape but still cannot find the "lab." Finally he woke up, took his spare glasses, pushed a button, which I didn't  noticed earlier. More buttons came out, and he pressed and turn the buttons in a specific order. Then he went to her computer and put his glasses to a specific place, then typed some stuff. He pressed a hidden button that popes up on the keyboard. Then on his closet a light came out, we went to his closet then saw a door, we were going to asked him about it but he collapsed panting harder and sweating so much. Ran-neechan told us to find a table that has the medicine on it and bring it to her.

We went to her lab, it was huge! We didn't know he has this room hiding behind everything. We found a very interesting table saw a pill and above it it says medicines. There were two buttons, 'Duplicate' and 'Take,' since there was only one left I pressed duplicate, and it duplicated the medicine and there was two of it now. We grabbed a pill and ran straight toward the exit. The Detective Boys didn't poked or touched anything which is good. So we went out have the pill to Kei's palm, he ate it. He wasn't panting very hard and more and sweating a lot. He said thanks and took his spare glasses and put them on. Everyone was relieved that she was ok.

"Did you touch anything on my lab?" He asked

"Nope." Everyone said.

"Well one of you is lying I could tell, I could say it out loud but I don't want him to get embarrassed." He said

A few minutes later, someone finally admitted it. It was Genta, I bet he was attracted into somekind of food invention. And to my surprise, he did. He actually destroyed an invention while we were trying to find the medicine.

"The invention said 'Food Maker, think of any food or make you own in your mind!' That was the title and the description." Genta said

"I tried to read the instructions and it was on English. Good thing there were pictures." He added

"When I read the instructions that are on pictures, I put a helmet thingy and thinked about 30 eels with rice. I didn't notice it said "Error" I didn't know what it means so I just punched that invention 3 times until it was smoking." He added quietly

Kei only sighed, and press a button and the lab was opened again.

"Everyone could try everything, while I work on the Food Maker, which your friend destroyed. Also ask me any questions, just press the red button on a pillar and say what invention you have questions about. I will come there quickly. As for now try the inventions I made, and don't destroy it." He said

Everyone scattered, Haibara stayed with Kei I too stayed. Kei's glasses have this shady effect. (the lenses are all white, only DC fans would know this.) "So why did you stay with me?" He asked while working in the Food Maker.

"Just curious what your going to do." Haibara replied

"I see." He said without looking at us

She got up from his seat and took something at a experimental table. In his hand there were two pills.

"Haibara, does this seems familiar?" He asked

I looked at Haibara with questions, when I looked at her she had the face when she sense there is a member of Black Organization around.

"Oi Haibara what's wrong?" I asked

"T-T-That's APTX 4869. H-how did you get it?" She asked

"Oh these? I made them! I was going to ask what these things are called since I saw you at a train station giving one to Conan-kun. So I made a copy of it just by looking at it. So they are called APTX 4869 huh."

"W-What! You made a copy of one just by looking at it?!" Haibara asked again

"Yeah! It's amazing right?" He said

"So this one on my left hand is APTX 4869,  on my right hand is something opposite, I have no idea what it does. But I made sure that it was the opposite chemicals I used for APTX 4869." He said

"Edogawa-kun the one on her right hand. Do you know what I'm thinking?" She whispered on my ear

Of course I know what it is, Kei said it was the opposite so it means that, it would make me in my normal body! I nodded my head to Haibara.

"Would you mind giving me the chemicals you used and other things?" Haibara asked.

"Nope, you can't since it might harm you on some way that I don't know." He replied

"Would you mind if I have it?" I asked in a cute voice. In my surprise he said this.

"You can't have it Kudou Shinichi. I already told Haibara she can't have it and also you can't have it. Do you understand Mr Detective?" He said with the shady effect on her glasses again.

"W-What!?" I said shockingly and asked "Since when did she know I was Kudou Shinichi?"

"Well, do you want to know an explanation or no?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"Yes, I mean no, yes, no, yes." I said

"You disappeared at Tropical Land, you barely visit Ran or solve any case, you barely appear in cases. It would always be Sleeping Kogorou and you would always be there. Then now you are asking the opposite of APTX 4869. Which means that you want to go back to your original self." He said

"I'm afraid I can't let you have it." He said finishing Food Maker.

"Everyone I hoped you didn't destroyed anything, but we need to leave the lab. Come one people we gotta leave this place right now." Kei yelled so everyone could hear her. We left the lab and it closed, and we were at her bedroom again.

"Well nice having you on my house, I wish you don't say anything about my lab or you will be in big trouble. Bye!" He said those words then closed the door.

While we were walking, the Detective Boys was smiley mischievously.

"Hey Conan?" Genta asked

"What?" I asked

"We should sneak to her house and try more of her inventions, or even burrow them." Genta replied

And so I was force to that plan the next day. As we were trying to open the lab. We heard footsteps.

Author's Note
Welp, Here you go! :) I am on a writing spree ;-; Don't forget to vote and add! Thank you! 🌚🌝🌞👏🏻 7/5/16