-2- Worried

Shinichi's POV

When I woke up I found myself on the ground tied up. When I looked around there was only one person. The third companion.

Companion 3 "I see you are finally awake Kudou Shinichi."

Shinichi "How did you know my name, who are you, and where are we?!"

Companion 3 "We're on a abandoned house. Ain't telling you no more details."

Shinichi "Let me out of here!"

Companion 3 "Heck no, plus the fun part is going to start at 10 minutes."

Shinichi "What fun part?"

Companion 3 "You will know soon enough."

Ran's POV

After I collapsed I found myself at my best friend's house Suzuki Sonoko. I don't know how I got here, but all I know that I was safe.

Sonoko's POV

I was walking around shopping for some stuff, and saw a commotion.

Flashback

People are gathering around a person, they said she collapsed because it's hot, some say she collapsed because she's dehydrated. When I got closer I saw it was Ran.

Sonoko "Ran!"

I called people to back off and told someone to call a taxi. As soon as the taxi came, I hopped in and some people carried Ran inside the taxi. I told the taxi were my house is and we took off.

After that we were home and the driver helped me carry Ran to my house, I thanked him and paid him and he took off.

When we were inside I told one of the servants (don't know if they have some) to get water and ten on the fan. When that was done, o waited and Ran finally opened her eyes.

End of Flashback

Sonoko "Ran you're finally awake! What happened?"

Ran's POV

I told her everything that happened before I collapsed. As I was telling my story, I remembered Shinichi.

Author's note

Well, that's it for today! Hoped you enjoyed the story. Like and share it to your friends , goodbye! :) 5/1/16 I'm going to start making part 3 today. :)