Chapter sixty two

I look over at Lauren and I just can't help but smile. She is absolutely oblivious to her beauty sometimes.

"Mercy we still need to talk" ally says walking in
"Oh shit- I mean crap sorry mum I'm coming" I smile while Lauren is legit snoring
"Okay" ally giggles.

I walk in to the room wondering why she wanted to talk.

"Your mom" ally says
"About her?" I ask hating this topic
"She wants to see you mercy" she says
"I don't want to see her" I say
"Mercy give her a chance" ally pleas
"Fine" I say rolling my eyes not up for the argument
"Thank you" ally says
"Yeah yeah" I say getting up walking back to my room

I lay down and cuddle with Lauren. I really don't want to see Stevie.
I mean she hurt me. I understand she's my mom but Jesus Christ.

I stay cuddling Lauren.

||two hours later||

"Baby" I hear Lauren
"Mmm?" I say looking up
"Your mom is here" she says looking worried for me
"Oh" I say getting up

I walk out to the living room and Stevie looks like a mess.

"Hi" Stevie says looking at me
"Hey" I say sitting down across from her
"I'm sorry mercy-"
"Stevie it's okay. I'm sorry for acting like such a bitch I love you. I mean you are my mom" I smile at her

Ally smiles at me nodding

"Is ally forcing you to do this?"
"No mom this is all me. I love you" I smile

She hugs me crying. I hug her back. 

An hour later Stevie goes back to her flat. It's my two weeks with Ally so I stay here. I walk back to my room and see my beautiful girlfriend sitting on the bed. I stand in the door way for a minute just admiring her beauty. The way her eyes shine in the light like an emerald. And her perfect hair. The way it just falls down perfectly. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to have her. Soon i'm going on tour with the girls of fifth harmony and it's going to be so much fun. And worth it.

"I love you" I smile at her

"I love you too" she smiles

"Date night?" she asks smiling

"I don't know" I sigh

"Why?" her face is filled with worry.

"You didn't ask me properly" i say a smile tugging at my lips

"Oh my bad" she smiles, "Mercy would you like to accompany me on a date tonight at say seven?" she asks smiling but keeping a straight face as well.

"It sounds lovely" I smile at her

"God I love you" she smiles kissing me

"I love you too" i say after we kiss. 

I still really haven't figured out this love thing but, i know the gist of it. Love isn't supposed to cause you great pain. It's supposed to be happy and fluffy with least pain as possible. I really can't imagine not loving Lauren. She has treated me the best anyone has. I've been cheated and lied to. I've been beaten. Yet with Lauren it's so different, she treats me like i'm at the top of the world and i deserve to be treated like a princess. I don't really understand it that much but we are meant to be. I was raised to love wrong but I don't want anyone to feel the love i felt so i love with compassion and i'm careful. I'm not reckless like my Father and Mother were to me. I'm so careful and loving. With Ally and Stevie they love me the right way. They are careful and ask questions when something is wrong. They don't just shrug it off their shoulders and i'm so grateful for them. 

It is now time for Lauren and I's date and i'm actually really nervous for some reason. I know it will probably be amazing but i can't help but feel nervous. There's a knock on the door that stops my train of thoughts and i find myself smiling. I go and open the door.

"Hey babe" Lauren smiles

"You're stunning" I smile back 

She's wearing a black dress that clings to her body-in a good way-I find myself staring a little too much and i start to blush. I trail my eyes along her curves and up to her eyes. I meet the green orbs staring back at me and i smile. She smiles as well. I'm wearing a red dress that is sort of in a way clinging to my body as well. Laurens eyes trail my body as well.

"You are fucking hot" she blurts out causing me to giggle. "Well I mean I am speaking the truth" she winks causing me to literally die.

"Well shall we go on with our date?" i ask smiling like a literal idiot.

"We shall" She smiles 

She takes me to a really cute dinner place. I'm not really sure of the name but it is really cute and nice. She has kept a hold of my hand the whole night and I am totally okay with it. I just can't get her cute smile out of my head.

We eat dinner and enjoy each others company, we finally head home and fall asleep. I'd say this was a pretty good date.

I smile thinking about my life. 

A/n 

I UPDATED WOOP WOOP. ARE YOU PROUD OF MEEEE