idk what to title this

Hey.

oml one word in this chapter and it's already cringey.

Anyways.

It's late but I have to take care of my mom until she falls asleep right now. She's afraid of being alone right now because of all her health issues, and blood clots in her lungs, so she's scared that she'll pass out or start having a heart attack or stop breathing or something along those lines, and that nobody will be there to call 911 or help her.

So here I am with her waiting for her to fall asleep.

Usually my dad does this for my mom, mbut today at like 5:30pm (when I was at tennis practice) he went out to a friend's house and now it's 11:30pm and he's still not back. I really hope that he's not drunk and that he can get home safely soon.

My mom kinda felt bad about asking me to wait for her to fall asleep, but I lied and said I wasn't tired. I am really afraid that something bad will happen to her too. But I am extremely tired and bored so here I am on Wattpad updating this cringeworthy stupid book!! :)

No, really, I am bored. People, text me or something ;-;

or better yet, play GamePigeon with me. I slay at Anagrams. Not so much at 8-Ball, though.

Today in English, our teacher read out our stories that we had to make with our table groups the day before. Basically, we were supposed to reimagine Lord of the Flies with either a basketball team, a teenage girl cheerleading squad, a group of surfers, soldiers, police officers, or a group of news reporters.

Apparently the story I helped create was a fan favorite among the classes today? It wasn't thaaaat funny, I guess.

But some were funny. My sister chose the cheerleaders, and she made them fight. In her story, one of the cheerleaders "cartwheel charged" towards another cheerleader in anger.

I'm still smiling thinking about "cartwheel charged."

Also my friend Hayden made a story with the basketball team, and the basketball players LaQuan and Jackson knock out their pilot while playing basketball while on board an airplane.

There were other funny ones too. I feel like if we were to work with whomever we got to pick the stories would've been so much funnier.

Anyways, people kept getting hurt in science class today. My friend Ashlynn bumped her torso into the corner of a desk, and a guy I know fell out of his chair in front of the class. I'm glad his head didn't hit the corner of the desk behind him!!

Also my friend Ingrid was hurt in science class because her battleship periodic table skills were waaayyyyy too weak.

OtakuParadise123

yEeeSsssSs close by nick jonas just came on my playlist!!!!!!!

This past summer, I literally listened to that song over and over and over on repeat until I knew all the lyrics. Not sure why I was obsessed with it? It's such a pretty song though. I like the lyrics.

memes are the way to my heart

jk this meme is fake because not even the weird kid wants to talks to me ;-;

as you can probably tell by my amazing, interesting personality and my beautiful, gorgeous looks boys throw themselves at me every single second
of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember that guy who liked me that I hilariously rejected?

I think I wrote about this before. Wait, no I didn't.

The guy who liked me, let's call him Watermelon (idk why I'm choosing this weird nickname), the whole situation was extremely weird because funny story, I liked him at the end of 6th grade when I moved to my new school. Then, over the summer, I realized that I was a freaking queen and didn't need someone like him, so at the beginning of 7th grade, that ended.

But at the end of 7th grade, a year later, he's like "Ashley I like you maybe 70% blah blah since February blah blah blah."

So that was weird.

Anyways, my point of all of that is, why would he even like me?

1. I never talked to him.
2. He never talked to me.
3. I kinda sorta maybe forgot about him.
4. I'm not the most attractive human being in the world, trust me!!
5. I'm not that funny. Maybe to myself I'm funny but I don't make people laugh left and right.

And tons more.

I wish I asked him that before I decided to reject him—why do you like me, the rotten potato?????

oml it's 11:50pm AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM WRITING ANYMORE!!!!!!!

and my dad still isn't back. ;-;

My mom texted him before she went to bed, and he said that he'd be home soon :(

anyways.

at least school is out for the holiday break.

except it freaking sUCKS BECAUSE I HAVE LIKE TWO HUGE PROJECTS THAT ARE DUE WHEN I GET BACK

but ahhhhhh I can sleep in tomorrow.

OMG GUYS MY DAD JUST CAME BACK

IM GONNA STOP WRITING BYE