uM oKaY mOm

so my mom just walked into my room with my navy shirt for school

and there were small dark spots over the left chest/collarbone area

and she was like "Ashley did you do this?"

and I said "No? I had no idea that those were there."

and she says, "I think you did it. Ashley what did you do?"

umMmMmMmMmM

and so I got all Debate Queen up in here and was like "Look, I would've noticed those spots in the middle of the day at school, and so would my friends. Someone would point out that I had spots on my shirt. I only wore that shirt once this week and I didn't notice anything on it. I think I or someone would've noticed if I spilled food or anything. You would've noticed when I came home from school. Plus, how could I do this deliberately and just throw it in the hamper? It was probably a problem with the detergent or it wasn't properly washed by the washing machine. Those spots might be just water and the shirt didn't get dried properly by the dryer."

and my mom takes the shirt

and says

"I'm going to iron this! But I'm just saying, it's your shirt, so obviously you did something to it!"

boiIiiIIIiIiIiIiI

HOW COULD I HAVE MADE TINY TINY TINY SPOTS ON MY LEFT CHEST AND COLLARBONE AREA OF MY SHIRT AND NOT NOTICED? WITH NOBODY ELSE NOTICING, EVEN MY MOM WHEN SHE ACTUALLY PUT IT IN THE WASHER IN THE FIRST PLACE???

IM SO CONFUSED AND NOW MY MOM IS ANGRY AT ME BECAUSE I "MESSED UP A SCHOOL SHIRT" ALTHOUGH I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?????????????