The Gaylord

For one of my friend's birthdays (Hannah), she invited me and her other friend Natalie to the Gaylord, which is basically a big hotel/entertainment/waterpark thing.

The theme this summer was Alice in Wonderland. The whole place looked really pretty!

We did a day scavenger hunt and a night scavenger hunt. You had to complete both to get a prize, so first we completed the day scavenger hunt real easily.

But, the night scavenger hunt, oh boy.

It had a bunch of blacklight glow features. For the first clue we had to look for a glowing thing on the back of a sign.

This clueless family (hahah literally) couldn't find the first clue, so we showed them it and were like "Here it is!"

And then this family of four, a dad, mom, boy, and girl, just run off after getting the clue. But, first they say, "We're going to beat you!"

And we were like oH NO THAT AINT HAPPENIN TODAY

so we ran all around the Gaylord and found all the clues before them. WE BEAT A FAMILY AT THEIR OWN GAME AHAHHAHAHAHA

but the prize was just a pair of sunglasses. And only ONE pair, not THREE pairs for all of us?

-.-

Sometime later we were in the elevator, and these three guys of the ages of 17-20 were in there too. And they were real nice! SO NICE!

They were like, "Hi guys! How do you like the Gaylord?"

And we said, "Fun."

And then they asked why we were here at the Gaylord and Hannah said that it was for her birthday, so then they all sang happy birthday to her.

They didn't work at the Gaylord and they were also guests, so they were super duper nice and I have faith restored in humanity (for now anyways).

And when we settled back into the hotel room, we watched High School Musical and made fun of it.

The next day (today) we went to a waterpark they have there. It was so cool! They had a zipline and slides. So fun.

But when we were in the lazy river, this boy (maybe 10-11 years old) pulled my hair, and I was like

"BOI, OUCH!!"

and he was like, "Oh sorry! I just like your hair."

"

AND I WAS LIKE BOI GET OFF ME GET AWAY FROM ME I HATE YOU NOW YOU LITTLE PUNK

BYEEEEEE~~~