Misheard Words & Cow Eyeballs

LET'S START WITH MISHEARD WORDS.

So today in class we were going over this reading packet, and my teacher was putting it up on the screen.
And she said, "so let's answer this first one...actually..." Or something like that?

So in case you don't know, "Ashley" sounds like "Actually," hence the confusion.

So some people thought that she asked me to answer the first question, and the room was dead silent.

I knew that she said "actually" but like half of the class was looking at me like,

So I thought, oh, I might've heard "actually" but she really said "Ashley."

And then the person sitting next to me whispered, "I think you have to answer the question."

So I was like, "oh, okay."

And then I said (pretty loudly)

"I got F as the answer."

And my teacher and the other half of the class that wasn't looking at me was like, "huh?"

And some people were like, "you told her to answer the question."

And then the others and my teacher were like, "lol no you misheard."

And I'm sitting here looking like this:

And the people who heard "Ashley" were like "ohhhHhHhhhh!! I heard Ashley, not actually!!"

It actually wasn't that embarrassing because technically it wasn't my fault, it was the half of the class who were waiting for me to answer my staring at my very intently and that kid who told me to answer the question.

Next is COW EYEBALLS!!

So on Monday me and my friend Erin were absent from school (we were both sick lol). Apparently in science class they dissected a COW EYEBALL...

So we had to make it up this afternoon because we, y'know, missed it...

Erin is on the left and I am on the right.
You see me with the scalpel in my hand? Guess what I'm doing?

I'm actually stabbing one of the parts of the cow eyeball repeatedly with the scalpel (I paused to take the picture) because we already saw everything we needed to see and we could explore the eye...and I decided to stab it...

yay me!!

This entry is kinda rushed because I gotta go somewhere soon...so sorry that it's not detailed and whatever bye!!