VOICEMAILS AND CORPSE PARTY

oKaY

I am better right now.

Be glad that I didn't text anyone at 2am to discuss problems. :)

Anyways.

Yesterday morning I watched the entire Corpse Party anime series!!

I'm a tRUE binger!1!1!1!

(there are only four episodes of 30 minutes each to sum up the entire story lol)

But it was SO GOOD

and so many PLOT TWISTS

SPOILERS AHEAD OF CORPSE PARTY IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT AND WANT TO WATCH IT I SUGGEST THAT YOU DONT READ THIS AND GO WATCH CORPSE PARTY IT ONLY TAKES TWO HOURS

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay so when they revealed that THE BLACK HAIRED GIRL SACHIKO WAS ACTUALLY THE KILLER INSTEAD OF THE TEACHER I WAS LIKE

bOi

SHE'S SEVEN YEARS OLD AND CUTTING OUT PEOPLES TONGUES

LIKE BOI

WHY

WHAT THE HECK

but when you figure out it's because she doesn't want her mom to be lonely in Heaven or whatever you're like "ohhHhHhH but EwWwww"

And I liked the blonde-haired guy, Yoshiki! (I forgot all their names so I'm just using hair colors as a guide)

Okay so in like, episode three, one of the little girls who was haunted became good because Ayumi and Yoshiki gave her tongue back, right?

So the haunted little girl with braids brought Ayumi and Yoshiki back to their own dimension and out of the haunted elementary school dimension, right?

And Ayumi's like, "No, I need to save my friends!"

AND GOES BACK IN THE PORTAL

And Yoshiki's like "HmmMmMm I'm good! I ain't going back there!"

BUT THEN LATER YOSHIKI GOES BACK TO SAVE AYUMI AND SATOSHI AND YUKA!! But then he has some of his face skinned off by the teacher who helped Sachiko murder the students, and that teacher was targeting Ayumi and Satoshi and Yuka!

So Yoshiki is holding the door closed with the murderer teacher behind him, and he's like "Run, Ayumi! Run! Save yourself!"

And she's like "Yoshiki, I can't leave you!"

aNd ThEn

Yoshiki goes "Ayumi, I have to confess. I love—"

AND THEN THE MURDERER TEACHER STABS YOSHIKI THROUGH THE HEART FROM BEHIND THE DOOR

HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY "I LOVE YOU"

AND HE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE

;_;

Ugh and Yuka and Satoshi are siblings, Satoshi's in high school and friends with the rest, and Yuka is his FIFTH GRADE LITTLE SISTER.

In the beginning when they first get into the dimension, Yuka needs to pee so he finds a way outside the school and tells her to pee outside.

AnD tHeN Satoshi GOES BACK inside the school and leaves Yuka alone outside to go to the bathroom,

AND THE LITTLE MURDERER GIRL SACHIKO APPEARS AND IS LIKE, "YUKA TAKE MY HAND" and since she's also a little girl Yuka goes "oH oKaY" and takes it

AND THEN THEY ARE TAKEN TO A DIFFERENT DIMENSION OF THE HAUNTED SCHOOL.

There are like 5-6 dimensions of the haunted school, so all the 9 friends are in the same place, but in a different location.

And basically in the haunted school, you have to keep a straight and normal mindset. If you break down or get a different mindset, then the dimension makes you go crazy and then you start murdering people!

So Yuka's taken to a different dimension, separated from her older brother Satoshi, and then SACHIKO tries killing Yuka but Yuka hides.

But in the new dimension Yuka's in, also Mayu, Morishige, Mrs. Yui are in that one.

Yuka finds Morishige, but Morishige lost his mindset and went crazy because he had a crush on Mayu, and the haunted children pulled out Mayu's intestines and Morishige saw it and broke down.

So Morishige tries to kill Yuka but this other guy Kizami saves Yuka, but OOoooO guess what Kizami is CRAZY TOO!!!

So then he takes Yuka and tortures and kills her.

But then Satoshi makes it to the dimension and so does Ayumi and Naomi and this is where Yoshiki tries saving them and gets killed while confessing his love.

:/

But then Yuka dies in Satoshi's arms.

:(

AND THEN

THE BRAIDED HAIR GJRL SHOWS UP AND IS LIKE "YO I CAN TAKE YALL BACK TO UR OWN DIMENSION YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE YOUR SCRAP OF PAPER"

Ayumi kept hers, and but Naomi lost hers, and Satoshi kept HIS and secretly took Kizami's scrap of paper.

So Satoshi gives Naomi his own scrap of paper, and is like "don't worry, I can use Yuka's"

BUT IT'S NOT YUKA'S

IT'S KIZAMI'S

AND KIZAMI WASNT PART OF THE ORIGINAL NINE PARTS

SO SATOSHI KNEW THAT USED KIZAMI'S ON PURPOSE

AND DIED WHILE COMING BACK TO THE REAL DIMENSION

AND HE DID IT ON PURPOSE SO HE COULD BE IN HEAVEN WITH HIS SISTER YUKA ;_;

THE ENDING HAD ME SO SHOOK

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@