IDK WHAT TO TITLE THIS BUT HERE YA GO

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Today in humanities, we had to answer these 10 questions out of the 7 Habits Of The Highly Effective Teen book!

aND THEY WERE ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE TAG QUESTIONS NO LIE

so I was like, this is my time to shine.

Anyways, I figured out that the kid who blackmails everyone is in 7/8 of my classes.

yAY! Can you sense the sarcasm?

And! The girl who's Miss Perfect is in ALL OF MY CLASSES. 8/8! AND IN MY ADVISORY TOO!!!!

Wow! How fun!

I'll live through it

I'll live through it. I have some friends in each of my classes, so I'm not alone, unless there's assigned seating, which there is in some classes.

sCREECH

No joke and no offense but I'm sick of school and it's only the fifth day. I mean, school isn't bad. But I'm just tired of being tired because I have to wake up at 6am. And even though I go to bed early and get at least 8 hours of sleep I just DIEEEEEEE

I have art homework due tomorrow. We had to write a reflection on "Why Study The Arts" and sketch a roughdraft of something we like drawing.

And see, I'm not very good at drawing realistic things. I usually draw patterns and crap. But, our sketch had to have values and shading and I can't really apply that to patterns. So I'm drawing a book.

But, I can't draw it very well, unfortunately for me.

I can't draw well at all, really. But when it comes down to performing arts and singing vs. drawing, I'd take drawing any day.

No offense to anyone who opposes me on that.

Today in Spanish we had to write a 150-word essay from memory! No Spanish-English dictionarios!

So I hope I don't get moved down because I know I made a lot of mistakes. Well not a lot, but some. I forgot how to write in past-tense, sooooo :/

Señora Cussen, the teacher, was starting to grade papers and said "Wow! There are no mistakes from what I've seen so far!"

weLP WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO MY PAPER

^ bASICALLY MY LIFE RN

byeeeeeeee~