Roasting People & Flag Football

So!!
*LONG UPDATE TODAY!! BE PREPARED FOR AMAZING STORIES ABOUT MYSELF!*

I haven't been on Wattpad much this week, but here's what has happened since all of my weird scenarios...

Chicks in Science Class:
So the beautiful black & white chick couldn't pick up its head in its own...and that led to it dying of starvation... • - •
We had 22 eggs in the beginning.
Only 2 hatched. The other 20 died in the eggs.
And then one of the survivors died.
So my teacher got 4 other chicks to keep the one company.
Today we had the chicken party and we named some of the chicks.
The names are:
Kylo Hen
Lindsay LoHEN
CHICKi Minaj
HENnifer Aniston
And I don't know the name of the last one...anyone from 3rd period know??

My Finger
I got it checked on Monday (it's Thursday as I'm writing this.) this was it before Monday:

) this was it before Monday:

Ugh, yeah

Ugh, yeah. Bruised and green and ew.

So, I didn't break it, but I did tear my tendon and slightly fracture it. I was going to get a platonic thingy but the doctor wants me to move it around and do finger exercises so I might not have to get one. So I have to tape the finger to my middle finger to prevent jamming it again, considering how clumsy I am.

The doctor said to stay away from sports, but he said tennis was alright because I'm right-handed and the injury is on my left hand

AND THAT LEADS US TO...FLAG FOOTBALL!

So on Tuesday, we didn't actually play flag football, but our team had to make plays...and practice them.

I had to tell my team that I couldn't play for the rest of the unit.

Anyways...

Today my friend Ashlynn told me & my friends  that she was giving the silent treatment to one of our friends (let's call him "G") during lunch.
And we were like, "Why?!" because they are awesome together.

So apparently they were face timing about homework and stuff last night, and Ashlynn started ranting about this new-ish girl in our grade that we're all jealous of. You know, the smart, pretty, has lots of friends type person. She should appeal to us as a nice person but really for some reason she just makes me & my friends jealous of her.

Then G said,

"Well, you can't get anyone to go out with you anyways."

She was so offended by it! Like BRO YOU DONT SAY THAT TO A GIRL OR ANYBODY EVER?!! COMMON SENSE MUCH?!!
Then G hung up after he said that! whAT?!!

Anyways, G tried apologizing to Ashlynn today over and over. Although Ashlynn probably forgave him for his actions, she didn't accept his apology. (I would do the same thing). After she said no, G retorts:

"Well it was your fault anyways for bringing it up."

So during lunch, they sit across from each other. And since she wasn't talking to him, he said,

"Well, I don't really know what to say now."

And I decided to say:

"Well you sure knew exactly what to say last night, didn't you?"

My comment was followed by lots of air horn sounds and "ROASTEDs" and "YOU NEED ICE"

#Glory