A Great Life Hack & Volunteering

sOOOOO MY TWIN, ashlantis3653 and I were watching jennxpenn's life hack video (although she was joking). So she said, "If you put earbuds in your nose and blast music then open your mouth, then the music will play out of your mouth!"

So Ashlynn was like, is this real? So we had her try it and

It was actually pretty funny because the earbuds were up her nose, and she could hear the music BLASTING in her head but we couldn't hear it unless she opened her mouth.

I filmed the video, my sister is in the background, and Ashlynn is the one with the earbuds up her nose.

:)

The music that we were using is Dope by BTS.

Also we did the Whisper Challenge (reference video here)

So we did that, and it was pretty funny because at one point, Ashlynn ended up with the words

"We are the chocolate rice cakes of this town, boi!" And now we're going to use that as our motto and group name forever probably.

AND THEN LATER IN THE WEEK WE WENT TO TOM THUMB AND THIS HAPPENED

ME IN THE RICE CAKE AISLE

ME WITH CHOCOLATE RICE CAKES!!!

WE ARE THE CHOCOLATE RICE CAKES OF THIS TOWN BOI!!! STEP OFF!!!

My mom set my sister and I up for community service during the summer (thx mom) at this kinda antique/clothing/furniture/book place that helped out the homeless and does a lot of missions and stuff with the money they get from their business.

So we
-Put clothing donations on the rack
-Vacuumed
-Straightened up the kids' section
-Organized books

for two hours!! Woooo!!!

I got some pictures while Nicole & I were sorting books.

btw Nicole's acc is InsurgentTribute and she has a great #Drapple story with like 3k views so go check it out Potter fans!!!

I AM CORRECT BECAUSE NO BOY IS WORTH THE PRICE OF FRIENDSHIP MMKAY LADIES DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT BOYS AND DRAMA AND SCHOOL

Speaking of school, I don't understand why everyone tries so hard at friends and drama and boys. Honestly, I don't go to school to impress people, I go there to learn and prep myself from college, which I will then graduate from, then get a great job, and get money, and find my soulmate, and be happy.

:)

Quick Note to 18-year-old Ashley reading this:
Do you have a BOYFRIEND???? If you do then make sure that he's not sexist and that he loves you very much and that he'll do pretty much anything for you and he loves you very much. Also don't let him be a distraction from your school and college life, you don't need anyone to disrupt your path towards MONEY AND HAPPINESS DON'T SCREW IT UP and keep slaying!! AND MAKE SURE HE BUYS DARK CHOCOLATE FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD.

I should write a chapter which is just a long note of advice to future Ashley. Good idea.

Now I've gone off-topic!!