22 Let It Bleed: Part 1

I squirmed in my chair as Crowley approached me with the bowl. "What the hell are you doing with that?"

"Oh, come on, love, you're not a stupid girl," Crowley said, grabbing the back of my head and pulling the bowl closer to my face. "Now open up," he said as he tried to shove the lip of the bowl into my mouth, the thick, warm liquid pouring down my face. "Come on now, this will be much easier if you just cooperate," he said, pulling the bowl away.

"I'm not drinking that." I shook my head in disgust.

Crowley sighed. "Look, I really don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to."

I shrugged. "Well, I'm not going to drink blood. How do you even know that will work?"

"To be honest, I don't, but seeing as how it supercharged your moose of a brother..." Crowley shrugged. "I have a hunch that it's not that you don't have your powers yet. It's just that they are dormant. So, if I give them what they want, they will come out for me." He smiled. "What do you say you help me out?"

I shook my head. "No."

He furrowed his brow. "No? Why do you Winchesters have to be so difficult?"

"The real question is... what makes you think I want to help you? Eve's dead. We killed her for a reason," I said.

Crowley clenched his jaw. "Okay, how about this? We can either do this the easy way or the hard way."

I rolled my eyes. "You know, all you bad guys are the same. 'We can do this the easy way or the hard way.'" I mocked in my best British accent.

"And you hero types are all the same." He shook his head. "Very cliché, very boring. I'll answer for you then," he said, walking over to a table and picking up a long, thin tube. "My hopes weren't very high for the easy way, so I came prepared."

"What's that?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, this little thing?" Crowley asked devilishly. "It's a feeding tube, poodle. You see, I'm going to shove this little bit..." He pointed to the end of the tube. "Up your nose and down your gullet until it reaches your stomach. You just better hope I don't puncture anything on the way down. Stopping internal bleeding isn't my thing." He approached me menacingly.

"Even if this works, I'm not going to help you bring her back," I snapped, trying to hide my fear.

"We'll see," he said, but I kicked him in the thighs as he got closer. He stumbled backward. "You were supposed to tie her down!" he shouted at the goons behind him. "You forgot her legs!"

They rushed over and tied my legs to the chair.

"Crowley, please," I begged, my heart pounding as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"This will hurt less if you stay still." He grunted as he held me down and inserted the tube into my nose.

As I felt the tube pushing and scratching down my throat, I began to choke. Everything in me was trying not to gag or cough as he slipped the tube down my throat. I was afraid to move, afraid to do anything because I knew if I messed him up, I'd hurt myself even more. My eyes welled up with tears of both pain and rage. Then, finally, he stopped and moved back. I felt like I was about to puke. The tube was choking me, and all I wanted to do was rip it out.

"That was easier than expected," Crowley said. "How are you feeling, dear?"

"Screw you," I said as I gagged and coughed, making me feel like I was about to vomit.

"Calm down, calm down." Crowley patted my back. "Don't work yourself up." He sighed as he walked back toward the demons. "Bring him in."

The demons nodded and exited the room, returning moments later with another demon. He was wearing duct tape over his mouth, which was marked with a devil's trap, and his hands were tied behind his back. He squirmed around, trying to get away from the demons.