Ch. 25

Hey guys last chapter, so sad that we are done. The next one will be the Epilogue........and that is it :)

Ch. 25

Hope...

It's morning and today is the ceremony for my brother, last night we finish up setting up for the ceremony. I cannot wait, I'm excited for my brother.

Although he is still very young, he is no difference when my dad took over at a young age when my grandparents passed away. The ones I never met, sad, my father said that my grandparents were wonderful people.

Everyone was going to be here today, hmm I wonder???

I link everyone; Dj, Maya, Aj, Alex, Dominic, Lexy, Jayden, Lauren, Matthew, Heather, Christina, and Michael.

Me: Hey guys how about after the ceremony we all go to our spot at the rock and go for a swim before Dj Alpha duties began?
Everyone: Sure, sounds great, let's do this...... (Everyone said differently).

Yes!

"What are you yessing about, baby girl?" Xs asked.

This is so going to be perfect because now we all have our mates then Dj and Dominic are already starting a family and by the end of this year, all of our siblings are going to shift for the first time, so exciting.

"Well, I just link to everyone that after the ceremony we are all going to our spot at the rock and go swimming before Dj Alpha duties begin, you in, baby?" I asked Xs.

"I'm there wherever you are babygirl, I love you," Xs responded with a smile on his face.

"I love you more baby," I kiss him passionately.

Last night we completed our mating, I figure if he is going to mark me then I might as well take it all the way and it was wonderful, something that I will never forget the rest of my life.

We finish up getting dressed for the ceremony, then we went downstairs to have a family breakfast and all my family was there, even my grandparents, which I was so excited that they were here.

They all congratulated Xs and me because we mated, he is the man I do want to spend the rest of my life with.

I'm still sad about what happened to Johnny. He didn't deserve to die and then he was lied to about having a child. I wonder if he was alive if things would have been different between us, but he marked her and even though they were not having a child, he still marked her.

I look around at my family and then my eyes landed on my mom, Aunt Serenity, my cousins they still had sadness in their eyes because what happened to my Uncle Steven. Especially my Aunt Serenity she has not been the same since then.

I am so glad things are over, now our lives can get back to normal, well, semi-normal.

After we were done with breakfast we all went out back my parents, Uncle Anthony, Aunt Cynthia, Zach and Maria were all on stage and so was Dj, Maya, Aj, Alex, Jayden and Lauren they were on the other side of the stage.

My mom came up to the mic.

"Morning everyone, before we start with the ceremony I would like to say something. This Pack has been through so much, 19 yrs ago I found out I was a wolf, then to find out I was a white wolf with powers they try to get me even when I was pregnant. Today they came back for revenge and in part of that revenge, some of our Pack members were killed including my brother Steven. I'm sorry Steven, I'm so sorry for not protecting you and I'm sorry to all of you for letting you down. Dillon, I'm sorry that this happened to you, even though I know you all don't blame me, but sometimes I feel that it is my fault," my mom said with tears.