Ch. 9

Chapter 9

Xs...

Damn, why did I do that? I knew she got mad at the sound of her voice telling her friends she had to leave. The jealousy got the best of me, it was eating me up inside seeing her making plans with her friend and that guy, shit.

"Why are you so quiet? Thinking of that girl? Man, she was all over you," Aj said with a grin on his face.

"What? Oh hell Nah, I was thinking of something else," I said to him.

"Dam Xs, what the hell has you all up in Lalaland, huh?" Aj asked again.

"I just have a lot on my mind that's all," I answered back.

"You never had a problem talking to me before, must be a girl. Wait a minute, you found your mate didn't you????" He asked.

"No, but it does involve a girl and it's not my mate. I will tell you soon but I rather wait till Dj is with us okay," I said.

"Sure, that's fine," he responded.

We finally got to the Packhouse and as we were walking into the house Elizabeth was standing there waiting for us.

"Dillon wants to see you both in his office," she said.

We all walked into the Alpha office.

"Guys what happen at school?" he asked.

"What are you talking about Uncle?" Aj responded.

"I just got a link from Dj and he said Hope is not in school?" he said.

Shit, dang it Hope, I thought to myself.

"She was there at school; we kept our distant like you said. She was hanging with a girl name Reynessa and her cousin Isaac," I responded.

Elizabeth came walking in with the phone in her ear.

"Okay thank you so much," she said to whoever she was talking on the phone with.

"Well apparently she told the lady in the office that I said for her to come home because I needed her," she said in a worried tone.

"Xs, go to the security room go over the video cameras and see what direction she took off," the Alpha asked me.

I went into the security room and rewind the cameras that are in the parking lot of the school, that is when I saw her going to her car. She looks mad and sad at the same time, she turned the car on and drove off. I seen she wasn't going towards the Packhouse then I saw how she left town.

What the hell, where the hell is she going in that direction. I went back to the Alpha office.

"Sir, she left town westbound," I said to him.

"I think I know where she might have gone," Elizabeth said.

"You mean????" said the Alpha.

"Yes I will be back, let's go Xs and I will link to Steven to go with me Dillon," she said.

"Be careful Beth," he went up to her and kissed her.

It took us 45mins to get to the Elizabeth dad house. I forgot when Hope told me that she had a close relationship with her grandparents, but she was much closer to her grandpa.

They use to live by the Packhouse and since all their kids are grown they decided to buy a house by the beach.

I was told by Dj that it was hard for Hope when they moved away, even though is less than an hour drive. She hated that her grandparents decided to move, but I know she has told me that she loves going to their house because of the beach.