Ch. 23

Ch. 23

Beth.....

We were all finally going home there were a lot of us hurt, but my son took the worst hit. Mark end up shooting him, and the bullet scraped his heart. My son is alive but barely because a bit of that silver ends up in his heart, and we all know that silver can kill us through the heart or if we get shot in the head.

We killed most of the Rogues and the ones that didn't fight us back we let them go, but there were some that came back with us. They wanted to get out of that life of being a Rogue, we always give chances to our kind and I know that we can trust them.

I look up staring at Laura she had this beautiful smile on her face, she had love in her eyes because she found her mate and she was staring right at him.

Jayden my son 3rd in command is Laura mate and I am so happy for the both of them. I look down at my baby face and he was looking right at me.

"What are you smiling about mom?" Dj asked while breathing a little harder.

"Your 3rd in command is so happy he found his mate. Now quit talking and save your energy son," I told him back with a smile.

"Mom if I don't make it back before we get home, do me a favor and help Maya I don't want her to go," he was saying before I stop him.

"Stop, no more talking, link to her so that you can talk to her but please save your energy. Right now as we speak your uncle and aunt are coming up with some kind of medication so that it will help you, so no talking about if you are not going to make it because you are, okay!" I said to him with an attitude.

He just nodded and closed his eyes to rest. I was hoping that he was talking to her.

*

Hope.....

We were finally out of the safe house, and right away I went to my room to have a hot shower. I was standing here under this hot water, and then I started to think about Johnny. I started crying it was just not fair that his life ended, now his child will never get to meet his father.

Then I started to think about Xs and cried some more than I felt the water getting cold so I shut the water off and got out to get dress. I hope that Xs wakes up soon I miss him so much.

I went to the kitchen to get some juice to drink.

Dad: Hey baby girl, how are you holding up?
Me: Hey dad, somewhat okay.
Dad: You want some breakfast?
Me: No just getting some juice.
Dad: Hope your mom and the Pack should be home soon, some of the Pack got hurt really bad.
Me: How bad is it?
Dad: Well, they are all going to be okay, but your brother Dj got the worst of it, he's been shot right by his heart. Calm down Hope (I was breathing fast) he is alive, but barely. Your uncle and aunt have this new medication they want to try out on your brother. They said it should work.
Me: How much longer before they get here?
Dad: They should be here within the hour.
Me: Why do bad things happen to us, I hate this!

I just ran out of the house and went to see Xs. I can't take this anymore it's too much. The people I love are either getting hurt or killed by this stupid Rogue.

I was standing next to Xs and growled.

"Hope you okay?" Aunt Cynthia asked me.

"I'm sorry Aunt Cynthia, I'm just so mad because of this Rogue Mark. All of this happening is because of him the people I love are hurt or getting killed," I said in frustration.