Ch. 15

A Pic of Michael Father Mark Smith

Ch. 15

Dj.....

We were all in the waiting room and some of the pack members were even outside the building wondering how Matthew was doing.

They really did a number on him and the fact he is only 16 yrs old, my dad is so upset because he doesn't understand how they would hurt a child.

He has training in fighting and guarding but he is still learning. I hope he can pull through all of this; he is a good kid and would do anything for the Pack.

Christina is still upset with me and I'm okay with that. She is hurting so much because of her brother and now her mate was gone. She sits in between Hope and Lexy they're comforting her.

Her parents are still bothered because who her mate is and even though he helped to get Matthew back they're still not 100% sure about Michael.

My mom came walking out of the room where Matthew is, everyone got up and she didn't have a happy face.

"How is my baby doing Elizabeth?" Matthew mom Nicky asked.

"We won't know until the morning, they injected him with some kind of poison. We are assuming that it has to do with him not shifting into his wolf. We put an IV in so that we can flush out the poison. He is extremely bruised in the front and back of his body, but the back is also full of slashes where they whip him. He also lost a lot of blood, now if everything goes right by the morning then he will start to heal. The only thing that will not heal are those slashes, whatever they used to whip him made sure it was permanent," my mom said to Nicky and Ryan.

Nicky was crying so hard that she passed out then Ryan picks her up and laid her on a gurney.

"Put her in the room with Matthew," my mom said.

"We are doing everything we can, I even have Veronica and Victor looking into this poison," my mom said looking at my dad.

My aunt and uncle, they are scientists for the Pack and I know they will find something, then out of nowhere, Christina screamed loud.

We all turned around to look at her and her father came running out of Matthew room.

"Christina what's wrong?" her father asked.

Christina drops her phone and after that, she ran out the door then shifted to her wolf, after a minute we heard a painful howl from Christina.

Ryan saw Christina phone then passed the phone to my father. Ryan took off after Christina then my father shows me the phone, it was a text from Michael phone with a picture saying he is dead and Michael did look dead so much blood.

"They found out that he help Matthew out so they killed him," my father said.

"How can he do that to his own son," I said to my father.

"I don't know son but he is just as heartless as Marcus," my father responded angrily.

I grab Maya's hand and we went back to my room.

"What's wrong, D?" Maya asked concern in her voice.

"Come lay with me, I just want to hold you, baby," I said to her in a sad tone.

As we laid there I held her tight not wanting to let her go. What Christina going through I can't bare with that. I wonder how Christina going to hold up after this.

"It's okay D, I'm right here for you," Maya said with a smile.

She leans up towards me and she kissed me. I was in shock and then I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her right back, it was long and good.