"Last but not least Summer. We all pinch in and got you this. Mayra ordered me to get it today while you did your hair." Kevin said as he handed her a box.

"You guys you didn't have to." She said.

"Hey your always help us out with our troubles. This is nothing more than a thank you gift from all of us to you." Kenya said as as everyone agreed. Summer open the box and was speechless. Kevin grab the necklace and tied it around her neck.

"To us your worth protecting and sacrifice for and nothing will change that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"To us your worth protecting and sacrifice for and nothing will change that." Kevin said as as everyone smiled.

"Alright go knock your dates dead." Kevin said as he open the door.

"Sometimes I think he's over excited." Mayra said as she began to walk out.

"Okay come on or else will be last." Melissa said as she grab Summer arm. They walk down the stairs and their they saw the boys. They seem awe struck and almost as no one is listening to Kevin any more.

"Well I can tell you now I am now the loner of the group since i dont have a date." Kevin said as the girls got to the main floor.

"Summer you look amazing..beyond amazing." Sebastian said as he blush.

"You look incredible Meli." Brandon said as he looked at Melissa.

"White suits you a lot Kenya makes you look more innocent and beautiful like a white rose." Ronald said as Kenya blush from his compliment.

"I got a say seeing you in that dress makes me really honored Mayra. It's almost as if it's a sign for us to be together." Aaron said as he hold her chin up to see him.

"Uh guys are you forgetting to give them something." Kevin said as they seem to remeber now.

"Oh right." Sebastian said as they all brought out the corsages.

" Sebastian said as they all brought out the corsages

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"

Wow they're beautiful." Summer said as Sebastian took it out and put it on her wrist.

"I got a say you sure know how to impress a girl." Kenya said as Ronald helped her with hers.

"I'm guessing Kevin help you boys out." Melissa said as she put his flower on his coat.

"Yeah especially since these are our favorite colors. Then again you can find information anything about us." Mayra said as help Aaron with his flower.

"Alright everyone please get with your dates and let's get these photos done." Melissa brother said as they all got together.

"Sure thing Javier." Melissa said as she grab Brandon hand.

"I'm going to sit this one out." Kevin said as he began to walk. Mayra grab his coat and drag him back.

"Oh no you don't your getting in here too. Plus I believe Sunmer would like a picture of all of us together." Mayra said as she put him in the middle.

"Alright everyone big smile" He said as he took pictures. Javier took a individual picture of each couple and a group picture. There was a picture with the girls alone and the guys alone. Then Kevin got carried by the girls but he didn't trust Mayra much. The last one was of Kevin in the middle of all the girls. Summer and and Melissa on one side Mayra and Kenya on the other.

"Alright you guys better get going the drive over there is far from here." Gaby said as Melanie smiled at all of them.

"Also no funny business I will hurt you boys for getting not only my sister but there friends too." Javier said as he put his camera away.

"Alright Javier we get it I'll get you the money on Monday is that okay." Mayra said as he nodded.

"Have fun sis don't forget your extra cloths for the after party." Melanie said as she waved at them. She waved back and they got into the party bus they rented for the night.

 She waved back and they got into the party bus they rented for the night

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Once they all got in they saw all the lights and seats. They even saw all the drinks they music to do karaoke. They put the bags that had their clothes for the after prom.

"Woah this is so lit." Brandon said as he looked at the play list.

"Well a limo is over rated why sit and talk. When you can have a pre-party here." Aaron said as he grab a drink.

"Lady's and gentlemen this is your driver speak. We're about drive off so I expect all off you to party hard while your with me." The driver said as the door closed and the bus began to move.

"Well you heard the guy let's rock." Melissa said as she played The Killer's latest song.