Chapter 27

A/N: Hey guys, i'm sorry i've been not updating. I was busy with school and shit but i will try my best to update!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Your POV

As i was skating on my own i was looking around admiring how beautiful this place is, until my clumsiness decided to mess with me so yes i tripped. I groan and rubbed my arm suddenly i saw a hand i looked up and saw a brunette guy, i smiled shyly and then got his hand and he helped me up. "Thanks" i mumbled and then i looked down still rubbing my arm "You're welcome, what's your name?" he asked i shyly looked up "Um Y/N" i said smiling slightly he then gave me a cute smile. "That's a cute name, i'm Jacob" i nodded "Nice to meet you" i said as we shook hands, we stared into each other's eyes for a minute then i pulled my hand away. He cleared his throat "Um... who are you with? or are you alone?" he asked "Oh actually, i'm with my-" i was cut off by my girlfriend's voice. "She's with her girlfriend" Jacob looked at her then to me "Oh, hello! Well um i'll see you around Y/N" i smiled at him and nodded "See ya" he said smiling i waved at him then turned to Lauren. 

"What the fuck was that?" she asked i looked at her confused "What? He helped me" i said shrugging "Really? Cause it looked like you two were flirting with each other" i rolled my eyes "Geez Lauren, i fell and he helped me up. We just talked okay? YOU were the one who's flirting with someone else so i just skated away!" she sighed "I didn't flirt" she mumbled i crossed my arms and looked at her sternly "Really Lauren?" she sighed again. "She just wanted to learn a few tricks" she said i rolled my eyes "she was eye fucking you Lauren, are you kidding me?" she looked at me confused "I didn't know, i was literally just teaching her a trick" she said and then she wrapped her arms around me. "Okay fine" i said "Are you still mad at me?" she asked pouting i squished her cheeks and then giggle "No, cause you looks so fucking cute right now" i said she smiled and then hugged me tight. "Come on, i'll race you" i whine "NOOO, i'm still learning" she smirked "You a pussy?" i rolled my eyes "3...2...1... GO!" i pretended i was going to run but i sat down but Lauren really ran and skated away.

I saw her stop and then groan "Oh you little shit" i laughed and then stood up "Whhaaat? I said i was still learning" i said she scoffed and then we skated for another hour. When we finished we went to get something to drink which was milkshakes, "Wanna eat or you still full?" she asked "I'm still full" i said she smiled and nodded, we went to her car and drove somewhere. When we arrived at the place i looked at Lauren "Why are we going to this theme park?" she smirked "Cause why not? It's a fuckin' date" she said giggling. She opened my door and then i got out, we entered the theme park and then i smiled excitedly "Wanna choose a ride?" she asked i bit my lip "Um.. you choose where to go first" she then smirked "Are you sure baby?" i looked at her weirdly "Sure? i guess" she then did this evil laugh making me continue to look at her weird. After a three minute walk we finally arrived at a haunted house thingy "Oh hell nah!" she laughed "COME ON! You said i'll choose something first, and this looks fun" she said looking at the creepy house excitedly. "Lauren... i'm not really a fan of horror things" i said pulling her away but she wouldn't budge.

"Oh come on babe, it's just fake" she said shrugging "Hey y'all, do you wanna try this haunted house?" a girl asked i quickly shook my head but Lauren nodded "Yes please" i groan "Laureeen" i whine she laughed and looked at me. "Okay, if we go to this haunted house afterwards you can choose a boring ride deal?" i sighed and looked at the haunted house. "Fine" i finally said she squealed and then pulled me inside but i pulled her back making her look at me   "Lauren Jauregui, if you leave me inside or if you even let me go, i will literally kill you. Hear me?" she laughed hysterically "Are you serious?" i gave her a serious look and she sighed "Fine, i won't let go of you, or leave you. Okay?" i took a deep breath and then nodded. "So this isn't just a haunted house, there will be other rooms, like hotel hallways, and hospital rooms." the girl said My eyes widen "NOPE! i'm going back" i said pulling away from Lauren but she wrapped her arms around me "Babyyyy" she said laughing "Lauren. You heard her there might be freaky hallways and hospital shits!" she then kissed my lips.

"You will be fine, okay? Besides, you have a badass girlfriend, i'll keep you safe. I promise" Lauren said smiling i sighed "Even though it's fake" i then glared at my girlfriend making her laugh. "Woman up babe!" she said smirking "Okay we're ready" she said i gulped and i wrapped my arm around Lauren's arm as we got inside. "Ooooh this is exciting" she said giggling, my hands were starting to sweat since i was starting to get scared, they really did make this place really fucking creepy. AND the fucking music isn't helping. Suddenly bloody hands came out of nowhere and i jumped and screamed, when we entered a room a bloody girl in a white gown jumped on us and i literally screamed really loud. "FUCK GO AWAY!" i screamed at the bloody lady, all i could hear was the creepy song, and Lauren's laugh. "Calm down babe! They're fake!" Lauren said "Are you kidding me?! I told you i wasn't in to these- AHHHHH!!" i sat down and then curled into a ball as a creepy clown with an ugly face jumped on us with an axe. 

"HAHAH! Oh my god, baby come on!" i heard Lauren said as she pulled me up, i got her arm and held her tight "I wanna leave!" i shout suddenly there were more jump scares and i kept screaming and shutting my eyes. We then went to a hospital room and i literally felt my heart beating really fast "Lauren let's go please!" but she was still staring at the man who was on the bed. "LAUREN- AHHH!" we screamed as the man on the bed started screaming with a chainsaw, we ran to a hallway and then i felt someone grabbing my ankles so i started jumping "STOP! STOP! STOP!!!! PLEASE" i then jumped on Lauren. "Lauren help!" she laughed and then ran to another hallway. After a few more jump scares for 5 minutes! we're finally almost out "We're almost there" she said breathless, as i saw the light i was so fucking thankful it was done, so i was starting to calm down. Suddenly i heard screams and the noise of a chainsaw we turned around and screamed then started running again when we saw another creepy clown with other two hideous creatures chasing us. 

When i heard them coming closer i literally ran REALLY fast, i didn't even know i could run this fast! I got out of the haunted shit and then placed my hands on my legs bending over as i pant. Lauren got out laughing hysterically then she walked to me panting "Didn't know you could run that fast babe!" she said then laughed, i rolled my eyes "Fuck you Lauren" i said breathlessly i then sat down on the bench. She sat beside me and placed an arm around my shoulders "I'm proud of you baby and i love seeing you scared" she said giggling i pushed her slightly "Stop! i really hated it!" i said frowning she smiled at me softly and then pulled me in to her arms. "I love you" she said i look up and smile "Really?" she nodded "Yes, i love you" i kissed her and then hugged her tight. "I love you too, can we not go back in there?" i asked her she laughed "We're not don't worry, now let's go to a boring ass ride to get your mind off those things" i nodded and then held her hand. 

It was already 8pm and we were now done with the theme park, i actually had fun today! Well except for that haunted house. I really hate horror shit. Never a fan of ghosts, clowns and other creatures. BUT the rides, games and food! i enjoyed them. Also of course, just being with Lauren makes me happy! Oh and then roller skates rink! "Today was fun" i said smiling widely as i ate my cotton candy. Lauren smiled "Really?" i nodded and then fed her some cotton candy "Yeah! i really had fun today, thank you. BUT! except for that fucking haunted house" she laughed and then kissed my temple "I know baby, but i am so proud of you" i sigh and shrug. "So do you wanna go home or wanna stay with me?" i look at her "Are you kidding me? We literally just went to a fucking haunted house or whatever and you think i want to be alone tonight?" she laughed and then opened the car door for me. "So i guess my house then?" i nodded and then went in the car. 

When we got to her house we went inside and i smiled widely and greeted Lauren's family "So, how was your date" Chris said smirking, Mike and Clara looked at us confused "You two are together?" i looked over to Lauren who blushed. "Um yeah... she's my girlfriend now" Lauren mumbled i then hesitantly looked at her parents but then they smiled widely "Really?! Oh my god Lauren, finally!" Clara said Taylor, Chris and Mike laughed and Lauren groaned. "I'm glad you're her girlfriend Y/N! SO GLAD it wasn't one of those girls Lauren brings home" i smiled and then looked at Lauren who sighed "We're going upstairs" she whine and then dragged me to her room. "Thank you for today baby" i said as we got to her room she smiled "You're welcome" we then shared a passionate kiss.