Chapter 29

A/N: Ready for this chapter? Yes? No? 😏😄♡

______________

- 2 months later -

Lauren's POV

"Jauregui" i turned around and then rolled my eyes "Fuck off Vives" i groaned and then started walking "No wait!" she then pulled me to a classroom and i wince and pulled my arm away from her grip. "What the fuck do you want?!" she smirked "Come on baby, i know you really like me and you just won't admit it because of your girlfriend!" i sighed "Look Lucy, the last two months was a fucking mistake! Okay? I still love my girlfriend!" she rolled her eyes "I know Lauren, but just admit that you also like me" Lucy said i frown and looked away from her. She chuckled "You do like me" i bit my lip shutting my eyes "FUCK! Okay yes, i do like you too. But you know i can't be in a relationship with you because of Y/N" i said frustratedly. Okay so in the past two months Lucy had been flirting with me secretly and had been bugging me, then for some reason i was starting to like her. Well i did had a little crush on her before when we were kids, before she went away with her parents, so i think my crush for her came back in the wrong time.

So yeah we kissed and had some moments together which was wrong i know, and i am fucking cheating but the fucking problem is i love both of them and i can't fucking choose. But i did try to do the right thing which was to avoid Lucy but she kept coming back! "Lucy please, i really love Y/N and i'm already cheating on her" i said Lucy sighed "Lauren, what about me? i'm human being too. Don't i deserve your love too?" i groan "It's really complicated okay? Yes i do like you too Lucy but Y/N IS my girlfriend" i said she rolled her eyes "Okay fine, if you want it this way then fine i'll leave you alone" she said and then walked out of the classroom annoyed. I sighed and then lean against the teacher's table placing a hand on my forehead "i'm a fucking mess this is why i don't really do relationships" i told myself. When i heard the bell ring i walked out of the classroom and went to my first period classroom which was Biology, i sat down on my seat and rest my head on the table.

"Hey babe!" i jumped and saw Y/N smiling at me so beautifully "Oh hey" she chuckled and then sat beside me, she kissed my cheek "Are you okay? you look a little bit sad or confused" she said as she opened her bag and placed her books on the table. Maybe because of fucking Lucy! She did this to me! Fucking hell. "No babe, i'm fine just a little tired. That's all princess" i said smiling at her she nodded "Okay then, wanna come with me on that cafe near our school after school?" i looked at her and she was looking at me with her adorable eyes. I gave her a soft smile "Sure, why not" she giggle i opened my arms for her and she went inside and hugged me "I love you baby" i mumbled against her head she sighed "I love you too" she said, "you two please stop hugging" the teacher said making me roll my eyes and let Y/N go.

It was fourth period and i was with Dinah in art class. As I was doing my painting I felt a slap on my arm "Ow!" I then glared at Dinah who was glaring back at me. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked Dinah "You, you're my problem Jauregui" she said crossing her arms, I looked at her confused "why? What did I do?" I asked she then walked closer to me. "I fucking heard you talking to Lucy and saw you two kissing yesterday!" She whispered/yelled my eyes widen and then looked at Dinah scared. "Shit, please don't tell Y/N!" I begged she then got angry "are you fucking kidding me Lauren?! You're not going to tell her? You're not going to be honest?" I sighed "it's fucking complicated okay?" I said frustratedly "complicated? We're talking after class" she said angrily then went to her table.

Dinah's POV

It was finally lunch time and I got Lauren's wrist and pulled her outside to the field. We sat on the bleachers and I waited for her to explain. "Okay fine, yes I've been cheating but I KNOW it's wrong! Trust me I feel horrible and it's just complicated because I like Lucy too" she mumbled the last part. "Lauren, Y/N is your fucking girlfriend! She's a sweet girl Lauren and she doesn't deserve being cheated on. I thought you love her?" She frowned "I do love her but i like Lucy too" she said i groan "you can't have them both Lauren, we both know you only need to choose one" i said she looked away and sighed deeply. "If you don't tell her Lauren, then i will" i said standing up she then immediately stood up too "NO!! I'll tell her!" she said i glared at her "Better make sure you do, and i hope you fix this shit. I don't want Y/n getting hurt too, she is now one of our friends, a sister to me. Better make this right Jauregui" i growled and then walked away from her. Fucking Lauren thinks she can hurt my precious Y/N well she thought wrong i can slap a bitch. Y/N is like my baby sister now. She's the sweetest and the most adorable one and ugh it'll kill me if i see her cry and i know Camila hates seeing her cry too.

Your POV

"Where is everyone?" i asked as i looked around then sat next to Camila "Ally had to help some cheerleaders so she's in the gym, and Normani i don't know. Dinah and Lauren, i don't know same with Lucy" she said shrugging "huh? well i guess it's just you and me" i said laying my head on her shoulder. "How are you bubby?" she asked i smile "Well i'm kind of tired because exams are coming and we're graduating high school soon. Next month will be our last month, then we're going to college" i said smiling at Camila excitedly who giggled. "Yeah, thank god high school is over, but then they said college will be fucking harder so YOLO. I hope we're in the same college" Camila said frowning i nodded "Yeah i wish we are, it'll be fun because you're my best friend and i will be super lonely without you" she laughed "Oh bub, you cutie" she said pinching my cheek, i smile and scrunch my nose.

"Hey Dinah" Camila greeted as we saw an angry looking Dinah marching towards us "Woah there cowboy, you alright?" Camila asked Dinah sighed and just sat down in front of us "Fine" she mumbled. "Are you sure?" i asked as i rubbed her arm she sighed "i'm just annoyed but i'm going to be fine" she said nodding i smile and kiss her cheek "okay! but have you seen Lauren?" i asked her "i'm here princess" i turned around and smiled widely "Heeey!" i then hugged her tight. "Where have you been?" i asked her she looked down and had a small pout on her lips "Hey?" i cupped her cheek "Is everything okay?" i asked her she look up and our eyes locked for a few minutes until she decided to cut it and kiss my lips. I smile "everything's fine" she mumble i giggle "okay" i whispered and then pulled her down so she could sit next to me.

"Hola chicas" Lucy said we smiled "Hey Lucy" she then sat across Lauren, they stared into each other and i feel like they were talking to each other through their minds or something? Weird but then they both looked away. Dinah then cleared her throat making me look at her but she was just slightly glaring at Lauren then looked back to her sandwich. "Okay? Um so how was art Lauren and Dinah?" Camila asked i nodded and looked at Dinah and Lauren who stayed silent "Fine" they both said at the same time. "Okay, imma break this shit. What happened between you two?" Camila asked pointing to Lauren and Dinah who both sighed "We had a little argument" Lauren mumbled i frown "About what?" i asked them Dinah gave Lauren a look but Lauren just ignored it. "Nothing important" Lauren mumbled then looked down to her lap "Nothing important? Are you sure about that Lauren? Nothing important" Dinah said through her gritted teeth.

"So what your doing is okay?! Are you fucking kidding me!" Dinah yelled "WOAH WOAH!" Camila then stood up and held Dinah back "You know what? i'm fucking ditching right now" Dinah said grabbing her bag and ran out of school. We all turned to Lauren who had her head on her knees "Baby?" i then rubbed her arm, she slowly looked up and hesitantly looked at me "What happened? Are you doing Bad Things? (😉) i asked her she swallowed hard and then sighed "N-No..." i then got confused "Lauren it is very important to be honest with us" Camila said i nodded agreeing with my best friend. "Nothing, i promise. It's just between Dinah and i" she said nodding then she stood up "I'm going to uh... go home" i frown "Why? We have English next" i said she sighed "i just have to okay? I'll text you when i get home" she said then walked away from us. I sighed deeply and then lean my back on the tree, i look over to Lucy and she was just looking at Lauren who was walking away "Do you know something about what happened?" i asked her, she looked at me "No, i don't" she said shrugging then continued to eat her sandwich. Hmm? What the hell is wrong?

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

A/N: Soooo? How's the book?? 😂😉