Chapter 1

Camila's POV

I was sitting on the hood of my car waiting for my best friend or should i say... my crush? Yeah i've had this crush for almost three years now and it's kinda hard seeing her flirt with someone else but i will not ruin our friendship. Our friendship is really important to me and i will not ruin this by telling her that i like her. I heard the front door open making me look up and smile widely "Hey there bubby" she groan "Stop calling me bubby" i laughed and then stood up to hug her. "Why? that was my nickname for you since we were kids" i said as i hug her tight "I know but don't say it out loud Cammy" she said cutely i giggle "Fine, but i still get to call you bubby" she rolled her eyes and pushed me out of the way entering my car, i laughed at her and went to the drivers seat. "So, anything you want for breakfast before going to school?" i ask her as i started driving "Um yes! Can we please get Starbucks and donuts?!" i laugh "Sure bub" i said then glanced at her and then laughed when she squinted her eyes at me.

After i bought the Starbucks and the donuts we walk inside the school and to our first class. Y/N immediately opened the box of donuts and ate one "Woah, you're hungry" i said chuckling she nodded "Yeah i am, i didn't eat any breakfast" she said pouting i awed "Well don't worry your Cammy is here to feed you" she giggled and hugged me tight. "I love you! Thank you for taking care of me, feeding me and cuddling with me when i'm sad" she said then kissed my cheek making me blush. "Hey y'all!" we smiled when we saw Ally walking in the classroom, "oooh i see donuts, imma get me one of those!" we chuckled and then she got one and sat across us. "So Mila, we have cheerleading practice in fourth period until lunch" i then saw Y/N pout "Aw, that means i have to sit outside all by myself again" she said in a baby voice. I smile and pull her to me "It's okay bubby, i'm sure that it won't take long at lunch. If it finishes early i'll come find you" i said kissing her head, she smiled and cuddled to my side.

The three of us continued to talk and laugh about random things until we heard the door opened widely causing the door to hit the wall violently. We then saw the famous fuck girl in our school intensely making out with one of the cheerleaders, they didn't bother closing the damn door. "L-Lauren" Kate moaned as Lauren suck on her neck sloppily, yup Lauren Jauregui, the fuck girl in our school or the other people call her as the "badass". "Do they even know we're here?" Ally asked i sigh "Yo!" i said loudly they didn't stop, instead Lauren lifted Kate up and placed her on top of the teacher's desk. "JAUREGUI!" i shout they stopped and finally looked at me "Oh, hey Camz" she said i groan and pulled Kate up "Get to class" i told her she nodded and then ran out of the class. "Hey! i wasn't done with her" Lauren whined i glared at her "You are disgusting you know that?" she shrug "I'm not disgusting Camz, simply sexy" she said winking at me.

Your POV

I was still eating my donut since i was really hungry, until someone decided to grab it from my hands and started eating it "LAUREN! THAT'S MINE" she chuckle and sat across me "Sorry baby but it looked delicious so i kinda just got it from you" she said then started eating my donut. THE LAST DONUT. I huffed and glared at her, she smirked and wink at me "That was the last donut!" i whine "oh you want it back?" Lauren asked looking at me innocently i look at her disgusted "No, after you sucking Kate's lips no thank you" i said throwing the box at her. She chuckled "What's wrong with kissing Y/N?" she asked laughing, i groan and pulled Ally and Camila to another seat that was far away from Lauren. "Have you ever been kissed Y/L/N?" she asked i rolled my eyes "Gosh she's so annoying" i mumble "Just leave Jauregui" Camila said glaring at her. "Nope Camz, since i have my first class here" she said finishing my donut, i was still upset for that.

"Wait since when are you in this class?" Ally asked Lauren then grabbed my Starbucks coffee and drank it "WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING MY STUFF?!" i shout she shrug "Well since you got my favorite coffee and i just love the sweet taste of your lips" she flirted i scrunch my face and shake my head. "Get away from me" i said moving to Camila's lap instead, hugging her tight she wrap her arms around me and pulled me closer. Students started filling up the classroom since first period is already gonna start soon, Lauren walked away from us then sat with her two best friends Dinah and Normani. Lauren and i made eye contact and she smirk and bit her lip winking at me again, i just sighed in annoyance and broke eye contact with her. Ugh! She's such a fuck a girl.

It was already fourth period and Camila and Ally had to go to cheerleading practice. I lazily went to Biology and sat on my normal seat, the teacher came in and then started the lesson which is Genetics. I love Genetics, they're fun and really interesting. Let's just say i really like Science, Biology and Chemistry are like my favorite subjects, and the worst subject is of course Math, i understand Math but i don't like it. As the teacher talk the door opened making her stop talking, "Ms Jauregui why are you 20 minutes late?" she asked Lauren who chuckled "Well sorry, i was busy fucking one of the cheerleaders in the janitors closet" she said then the boys and her friends cheered. "GET SOME!" the dude said making Lauren laugh and fist bump him, "Stop it! And tell me the real appropriate reason" the teacher said crossing her arms. Lauren cleared her throat and nodded "Well the truth is, i went to the principal's office because he caught me fucking a cheerleader in the janitors closet!" the class laughed again and the teacher became angrier.

I rolled my eyes at Lauren and sighed frustratedly "I just want to learn Genetics" i said to myself, "LAUREN JAUREGUI! If you don't want to go back to the principal's office then you should sit down and open your notebook!" she yelled at Lauren who rolled her eyes and walk towards a seat. As she walk she high fived some of her friends, i then realized she sat to the seat next to me. Ugh fuck, why does she have to sit next to me when there are other seats?! "Hey cutie how's it going" she said quietly as she sat down, i ignored her and paid attention to my teacher. Then suddenly i see her texting someone... no wait actually? Sexting someone, i could see her bulge growing making me want to vomit. I look away from her and just continued writing notes, "Alright now i'm going to hand you a piece of paper and you have to write all the definitions" she said and then she handed the papers out.

When she saw Lauren who was shamelessly sexting someone, the teacher grabbed her phone making her jump "What the fuck?!" the teacher glared at her angrily making Lauren laugh and raise her hands up in defense. "Chill bro" she said "You will get your phone at the principal's office" she said then slam the paper on Lauren's desk before walking in front. I sighed and then started writing definitions, and about five minutes later i felt someone nudge me i shut my eyes tight groaning silently in annoyance and turn to her. "What?!" i whispered she just smirked at me "You look so hot right now" i groan "Is that it?!" i ask she chuckle "Oh... you're also sexy" i rolled my eyes and just turn to my paper. "No babe, actually i need help" i heard her say "Go ask help from your friends" i mumble and then almost finished my paper. "No, i want help from you" she said and then she started poking me, i ignored her at the start but then when i finished my paper she continued poking.

I groan and grabbed her pencil "Can you please stay still and do your fucking work?!" i silently yelled at her she giggle "Oooh... you know when you swear it turns me on so much" she said i slam the pencil on her desk. "Shut the fuck up" i said in a low voice and i saw her biting her bottom lip as she stared at me "that was so sexy fuck" she mumble i turn away from her trying to calm myself down. I badly want to get out of this classroom now, she was bugging me. "Hey hottie? Do you know what heterozygous mean?" she asked me i sighed and ignored her as i did my other assignments. "Hello?" she asked and then she poked my side making me jump since i was ticklish "Stop it!" she giggle "I just want to know what heterozygous mean" she said "It means two different alleles" i said frustratedly she looked confused "What's an allele?" i groan throwing my head back shutting my eyes tight. "Oh baby i would love to see you like this on my bed" she said i slap her arm making her laugh "it's not funny Jauregui don't you ever listen to the teacher?" she shake her head.

"Not really, Genetics is boring" i rolled my eyes "Then you won't know what an Allele is" she then pout "Tell me?" i shake my head "Leave me alone" "Come on, one last?" she asked leaning towards me. Her scent invaded my nostrils and i'll admit she smells so fucking good, she smelt like a mixture of vanilla and mint. "An Allele is a different version of a gene" i finally said she smiled and then unexpectedly kissed my cheek "Thanks baby" she said and then i saw her fill the boxes with definitions making me confused. "Wait you know the definitions all along?!" i asked then the bell rang, i saw her smirk while writing "Yes..." she then stood up "I just really wanted your attention since you're so adorable" she said winking at me before walking to the front giving the paper to the teacher. What the actual fuck.

•••••••
A/N: yay!! So first chapter is now published!! So what are your thoughts on it? Comment if y'all like it and If i should continue it! 👌🏼😘