Chapter 17

Your POV

We walked back and then saw Lauren and Dinah was now guarding our things and Ally was with Mani on the water. "Hey" i greeted then Lauren pulled me to her lap "Oooh ice cream" she said then grabbed my ice cream and ate it making me groan "Seriously?" she just smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I sighed and then just sat there as they started to have a conversation "oh guys we should make Lauren look like a mermaid" i said giggling then looked at Lauren who looked at me disgustingly "Why me? Why not Camila?" Camila chuckled "Cause i'm too cool, and Y/N loves me more" she said i giggle and kiss Camila's cheek. "Yes i do love you more" i mumble then hugged her tight, "Aw bub! Cammy loves you too" i giggle and then turn to the other two and they were pouting making us both laugh. "We want some love too!!" Dinah said pouting "Aw Cheechee!" Camila then hugged her, Lauren opened her arms smiling at me excitedly but i just rolled my eyes "No" she gasped "WHYYY" i laughed and then dug some sand. Then soon Lauren was now sitting and then three of us covered her legs, "guys if i get stuck here i'll blame all of you" Lauren said we chuckled and kept covering Lauren's legs.

"Hey guys!" Normani greeted "Oh i wanna join" Ally said then she got some sand and started covering Lauren's feet with sand "imma play some music" Mani said and connected her phone to the speakers then Beyonce music started playing. "Yes girl!" Dinah said then she high fived Mani causing some sand falling down on Lauren's face, "ugh ow! There's sand on my face now!" Lauren whined i giggle and went to her side. I cupped her cheeks then brush off the sand out of her eyes and cheeks, "there you go you big baby" i said scrunching my nose she opened a cute smile "Kissy!" i raised an eyebrow "Nope, remember the dare?" she whine and then pout. I got some sand and covered some of her abdomen. "Fine you get a kiss on the cheek" i said then gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek making her smile "Yay! More" i laughed "Later" i said then soon we finally finished Lauren's mermaid tail and there we go! The sand became really hard now and i can see Lauren struggling. "Okay there is too many sand in this shit" Lauren said as she struggles again.

"Wait! I wanna take a photo, because this is really rare! Lauren doesn't really do this kind of things, since she said badass don't do these kinds of things" Dinah said then she took a picture of Lauren who covered her face. "STOP IT HANSEN" Lauren groaned i smiled and hugged her tight "Come on, it's just for fun" i said she pout "I need help!" i laughed "Try to get out by yourself first" i said and then we all watched Lauren struggle. She groaned and whined as she struggle and i can't help but laugh, "Aw alright we'll help you" Dinah said then offered a hand for Lauren, she reached for it but Dinah pulled back "SIKE" making the girls laugh. Lauren rolled her eyes and look at me with puppy eyes, i smile as her adorable green eyes stared at my eyes. "Fine" i said she smiled and i offered my hands for her then she held it tight and i pulled her up, "One more!" i pull her again then one more pull then she's out. "Oh fuck that was hard" Lauren said sighing "I'm gonna wet my legs for a while" she then ran to the water and swam.

"Guys i want ice cream" Ally said pouting i smirked "Camila and i just had ice cream" she gasped "How dare you not call me?!" then Ally pout Normani hugged her tight and kissed her forehead "you were asleep" Camila said shrugging "Don't worry cutie i'll buy you some now" Mani said making Ally squeal and happily walk to the ice cream shop with Mani. "I want ice cream too!" Dinah said then walked with them "WAIT DINAH!" Camila shout "Wat?" Dinah said looking at her "Buy me one!" Camila said then smiled at her innocently Dinah groaned but nodded. "Where did everybody go?" Lauren asked as she stood in front of us all wet, i can't help but admire her abs though. Gosh, she's been working out. Now it's shiny because of the water, "they bought ice cream" Camila said i gave Lauren a towel and she wiped her face then her body. "Oh i wanna buy one! Baby you want one again?" Lauren asked me as she searched for her wallet, i smiled widely "Of course!" she chuckle and nodded "Okay, i'll be back chicas! And don't worry Y/N i know what you want" she said running away.

Camila looked at me and sighed "So you like Lauren now?" she asked i sigh "I don't know Cammy, well i know i told you that i won't fall for her but... i think i'm slowly having feelings for her" she gulped "Does she like you?" she asked me i shrugged. "Honestly, i don't know. I mean sure she acts like she does but i don't really know the truth" i said frowning she sigh "You do know she's still a fuck girl right?" i nodded "Yeah... but i don't think she has fucked a girl ever since we hung out" Camila shrugged "You don't know that" i nodded "Yeah i don't... but i can't help myself you know? The more we spend time together, the more my feelings grow. I'm sorry, i hope you're not mad" i said frowning suddenly i saw her eyes watering making me worry. "Cammy?! Oh no, don't cry please" i said hugging her "No i'm not crying..." i frown "Yes you are!" she wiped her eyes and forced a smile. "I'm... just h-happy...for you" i stare at her "Really?" she nodded slowly "Y-Yeah..." she stutter "But you still have to be careful okay? I don't want you getting hurt" i smile and hugged her tight. "You're the best you know? I really do need you in my life" i said kissing her cheek.

"Hey!! We're back!" Dinah said and then she looked at Camila and frown "Mila, what happened?" Camila shook her head and got her ice cream "Thank you" she whispered and sniffled. I frown and kiss her cheek again "Please don't cry anymore okay?" i said she nodded smiling at me, she then stood up "Dinah? Walk with me?" Dinah nodded and then looked at her worriedly, i sigh as i watch them walk away. Hm.... there was so many changes with Camila ever since Lauren and her friends started hanging out with us, i wonder why? I looked at Ally who was enjoying her ice cream making me smile. "Hey Ally?" she look up "Hm?" i sigh "Do you know what's wrong with Cammy lately?" i ask her she frown but shrug "I don't know... but she did change right?" i nodded "She became... sadder and quiet" i said frowning too "HERE YOU GO" i heard Lauren say, i turn to her and smile. "Hey what's wrong with you?" she asked as she sat down, i sigh and got my ice cream then i crawl to her lap. I wrap her arm around my waist and shrug "it's just... i'm worried about Cammy" i mumble sadly she look at me and nodded.

"Did you talk to her?" i nodded "I did... but i never asked about why she became sadder or quiet" i said she sighed "Umm... what about you ask her when you two are alone. SO you know, privacy? Between you best friends" she said then ate her ice cream. I nodded "Yeah, i will" i said smiling then ate my ice cream with her.

Lauren's POV

We're finally going home and i told them that they could sleep over in my house! So here we are in the living room, i just finished showering so i was now heading downstairs. The other girls were still showering, i walk to the living room and saw Camila looking down on her hands as she played with her fingers. Wow she is quiet. I approached her hesitantly since i feel like she still hates me, "hey Camz?" she look up and gave me a small smile then looked back down, hmm... that was rare. She never smiles at me well except some times when we're with our friends. "Are you okay?" i asked her as i sat on a different sofa she sigh "Yeah i'm fine" she said "You look sad... are you sure you're okay?" she nodded "Yeah, now stop asking" i sigh and shrug. "Just wanted to ask since Y/N's worried about you" i said she looked at me "Worried? why?" i shrug "I don't know but i just wanted to make sure" she nodded and just closed her eyes and laid down on the couch. I sigh and then saw Y/N walking downstairs, i smiled at her and she smiled back "You look sexy" i said biting my lip she chuckled "I'm literally just wearing shorts and crop top, what do you mean?" i laugh and shrug. "You are sexy though" she rolled her eyes and then hugged me.

"Cammy!!" Y/N then jumped on her making Camila groan in pain "Y/N seriously that hurt" Camila said rubbing her ribs Y/N pout "I'm sowwy Cammy!" she said then kisses her cheek, she hugged her and then squished herself in the couch. I smile and then went to the kitchen to get food cause i was hungry, suddenly i heard Dinah singing loudly as she walk downstairs. "JAUREGUI!" i turned around and she smiled "Hey man, wanna smoke?" Dinah asked i smirk "Sure!" we then walked outside. As i lit up my cigarette Dinah kept talking about her love life, yeah she likes this girl but she haven't told us her name which was annoying cause i wanted to know who this girl is. "Like omg, she's just so fucking gorgeous" Dinah said suddenly the door opened and Y/N came to us, she scrunch her face and look at me "You smoke?" i chuckle "Yeah? Why?" i ask she frown and took the cigarette then threw it away. "HEY! Why did you do that?" she crossed her arms "I don't like smoke, it smells bad and it's bad for your health Lauren" i rolled my eyes and just got another one, but she grabbed it again "STOP WASTING IT" she glared at me then walked inside. I sigh and then shrug "I gotta talk to her' i told Dinah who nodded "Yup" i sigh and then went inside.