Chapter 30

- Graduation Day -

Dinah's POV

We finally graduated!! And all of us have big smiles in our faces because duh we just graduated and here we come college. It's been a month and i haven't really talked to Lauren yet, i wonder if she already told Y/N about her cheating situation because i can still see them being all lovey dovey. Did they already made up? I walked over to Lauren and pulled her to the side "Hey Dinah" Lauren said smiling at me slightly "Hey, um so how are you and Y/N?" i asked her she took a deep breath "Fine..." i then saw something in her eyes, "oh hell no... you didn't fucking tell her yet?!" i whispered/yelled. She groaned "Fuck i'm sorry okay?! it's hard to just admit this to her!" i fist my hands and tried to calm myself down "Are you fucking kidding me JaureguI?! It has been a fucking month! A MONTH! We fucking graduated already! When are you going to tell Y/N that you're cheating on her with Lucy for 2 almost 3 months?!" Lauren was about to talk but we both heard a gasp. We hesitantly turned our heads and our eyes widen and our jaws dropped. Fuck.

"Y/N!" her eyes then started to water "You...c-cheated on..m-me?" she stuttered as she looked at Lauren like a sad puppy. Oh no my baby sister! "Shit Y/N, i was going to tell you-" "For 3 months? Really Lauren?" Y/N's voice then cracked. I walk to her and wrapped my arms around her and she just hugged me tight "Baby i'm so sorry" Lauren said sadly as tears started to form in her eyes too. "I told you to fucking tell her" i told Lauren who was still silently crying and staring at Y/N sadly "I thought... you loved me... and that you changed for me.." Y/N cried Lauren was about to go near her but Y/N immediately moved back. "We're over Lauren... i can't take this anymore. I think my love isn't enough for you that's why you decided to go to someone else. I'm sorry Lauren but you're hurting me right now, i c-can't... i can't be with you anymore. Not if you're going to treat me like this" Y/N said and then she walked away. "Y/N!" i pulled Lauren back "Don't fucking bother Lauren. I told you to tell her and be honest with her. I told you to FIX IT! But look what you did, you fucking waited for another damn month and now she had to find out this way!" i said angrily.

Lauren then started sobbing "Lauren i get that you were fuck girl but i really thought you changed for Y/N. I was actually so thankful she was changing you, but then you decided to be an asshole again and decided to cheat on her with Lucia. You deserve to be broken" i said then just walked away from Lauren who kept sobbing. I looked around and saw Camila comforting a vulnerable Y/N, "hey there" Camila stood up "Where's Jauregui" she said angrily i sighed "Not now Mila, it's our graduation day we all have to be happy. We don't need to make a scene okay? Let's just give Lauren some space, give her some space to think about this. This was her fault now she has to deal with her emotions right now, and you and i have to be with Y/N. We have to make her happy Mila. We don't need a fight right now, even though i really wanna punch Lauren" i told Camila who sighed and groaned. "That fucktard better not come back" she said through gritted teeth, she then sat down next to Y/N and hugged her tight.

Your POV

I was now at home and my family wanted to go outside to eat dinner because i graduated high school but i told them about Lauren and i and that i didn't want to go out so they just decided to make dinner here. I was inside my room hugging my pillow tight as tears continues to fall, i really thought Lauren loved me. I thought she changed, i thought i made her good and not become an asshole but i guess she was bored of me now. Was i too boring in our relationship? Because we always talk and not have rough sex everyday? And Lucy... i never knew she would do this to me. I never knew that she would take Lauren away from me, she was nice and friendly. My head is starting to hurt, i have so many questions in my head that can't be answered, and my heart felt like it was aching, my eyes were puffy and red. Why did i fucking fell in love with a fuck girl?