Chapter 14

Your POV

Chemistry, i love chemistry and now we are doing an experiment!! The teacher said that we're going to get paired up, so here i am waiting for my name to be called. "Y/N and Lauren" i rolled my eyes and saw Lauren smirking at me i sigh and got my book, looks like i'll get distracted while doing the experiment. "Okay now go to your spots and get on with the experiment" i sigh and then got up and got some of the materials we needed, then suddenly i felt arms around me "Hey princess" i chuckle "i swear, i feel like you asked the teacher to be paired up with me" she then blushed and smirk. I gasped and wide my eyes "Did you actually?!" she laughed "Well... maybe, maybe not" i rolled my eyes "You're such an idiot" i said she giggle and kissed my cheek "I know baby, that's why you love me" i laughed "Who says i love you?" i said then started the experiment. "Well... your actions says you love me" i rolled my eyes "Shut up and help me with this" she laughed and nodded.

She got the test tubes and was about to clean it but one slipped in her hand making me freak out but she caught it with her arm. "Fuck that was close!" she said laughing as she cleaned the test tubes i slapped her arm "ow baby that hurts" she said pouting "You almost drop the freaking test tube! We're going to get in trouble if we broke it" i said she laughed and kissed my cheek. I sigh and then got the clean test tubes "Okay, next. Can you please put the hydrochloric acid" i said she sigh "Bossy" i glared at her and she just smirked and put the hydrochloric acid in. "Now for the base..." i said then poured some of the base then the liquid turned green, i smiled "Now it's neutral" i said i then started writing stuff down. "Alright we're done!" i said smiling widely "Cool, can i get a kiss now?" she asked i rolled my eyes "No you idiot, we're in class" i said and then gave her the test tubes "Clean it please, i'll bring the other materials back" i said she sighed and got the test tubes from my hands. I was about to walk away but she called me "Babe" i turn to her "My lab glasses" she said i chuckle and got it from her head. She smiled and then started cleaning the test tubes.

I put all the things back and then walk back to Lauren who was wiping her wet hands "Here i'll give our papers to our teacher" i said she nodded and gave me her paper, i walk back in front and gave it to him. "Already done?" i chuckle and nodded he smiled and looked at us proudly "Good, now please copy these notes okay?" i nodded and walked back to my seat. As i started copying notes i felt a person sit beside me "Hey princess" i heard Lauren's raspy voice "Hey" i said while writing notes "I'm bored baby... talk to me" i chuckle "Why don't you copy these notes?" i ask her she sigh "I just took a picture, now kiss me" i stopped and glared at her and she playfully glared back with a smirk. "I hate you" i said she laughed "Do you now baby?" i nodded and went to writing notes again, "ugh i need just a small little peck?" i sigh and looked around seeing everyone still busy doing experiments so i quickly gave Lauren a quick peck before writing notes again. "Mmm... i love your lips" i sigh "Leave me alone Lauren, i'm busy" i said she pout "But i love spending time with you" i sigh and shrug.

-

It was finally lunch time and Lauren and i were walking to the spot, ever since Lauren and her friends started talking to us they started to sit with us more often now. I smiled when i saw all of them there sitting down, i looked over to Camila who still looked sad and with Dinah beside her rubbing her back. I let go of Lauren's hand making her frown "I gotta talk with my best friend" i said she nodded understanding then she sat across Dinah. I walk to Camila and she looked up "Come, i wanna talk to you" i said she sighed and then stood up, i held her hand and then drag her away from the group. "So what happened to you?" i asked her she shake her head "Nothing Y/N i'm fine" she said forcing a smile, i crossed my arms and looked at her seriously "No really Camila what happened?" she frowned since i said her full name, she knew i was serious every time i said her full name. She sigh "I can't tell you Y/N" i frown "why not? i'm your best friend" i said she took a deep breath and shake her head.

"Am i the only one that doesn't know?" she shake her head "Actually, no one knows except for myself" i frown "Cammy please, i want to know what's bothering you. You've been... less happy, less talkative and everything. I want to know" i said holding her hands. I then saw her eyes started watering making me sigh and pull her in my arms "Cammy please, you know you're not alone right? I'm always here for you. I've always been since we were little right? And you were there for me when i needed someone. That's how we do it, We help each other" i said as i hugged her tight. "I know... it's just, i can't tell you yet" i sighed "Okay, but are you going to tell me soon?" i asked her she hesitantly nodded "I'll try" she mumble i frown "Cammy... no secrets remember?" she gulped and nodded. "I will, but if i'm ready okay? Promise me, you'll wait for me to be ready" i sigh and bite my lip "Okay, i promise" i said smiling at her. She sniffled and nodded, i smile and cup her cheeks "Hey now, don't cry beautiful girl" i teased she giggle and smile at me shyly.

I wiped her eyes and she sighed deeply "I love you Y/N" she said i smiled "i love you too Cammy, you know that" she nodded i pull her in for a hug again and sighed. "Come on, i bet you're hungry. I actually baked you something!!" i said excitedly she chuckled "Really?!" i nodded and pulled her back to the spot then opened my bag. I took out the box of delicious chocolate chip cookies which were still warm "Here, i made them last period. I knew you love cookies since we ate cookies when we were little so here i baked them for you" I said smiling shyly. The girls aw'ed and Camila pulled me in for a hug again, "thank you mi amor" she said then kissed my temple "you're welcome! i hope you enjoy them" i said giggling she smiled "I will!" i smiled and then watch her as she took her first bite. "Mmmm.... they're still warm. Thank you so much, they're delicious" i clapped my hands happily "Yay! Cammy loves it" i said in a baby voice they chuckled and Camila pinched my cheek. I scrunch my nose and smiled at her, and then she shared some cookies to the others and i ate my sandwich.

I looked at Lauren and she was quiet so i pat her leg making her look at me, i smile at her softly "Are you okay?" i asked as i held her hand, she look down to our hands and intertwine our fingers. "Yeah... i'm okay" she mumbled i sighed, what is wrong with Camila and Lauren today geez. I sigh and frown at her "Lauren what is it?" i ask her quietly "Nothing i promise" she said smiling at me slightly, "are you sure?" she nodded then she leans forward and kissed my lips. I smile and then giggle when she started tickling me "Mmm... stop!!" i then pull away and laughed, she smiled at me while i suffer from laughing. "LAUREN!" she laughed and finally stopped i sighed and pout at her she smiled and pull me to her lap "I really like your outfit, i forgot to tell you" i said looking at her outfit. She was wearing a crop top that shows a little bit of her tummy then a black leather jacket that made her look like a bad ass, then her ripped jeans. "Thanks, it's my style" i chuckle "I know, it's a badass look. It suits you" i said she nodded while smiling.

Dinah's POV

Camila and i walked out of our last class then walked out of the school. When we saw Lauren and Y/N i smiled and wrap an arm around Lauren's neck "Hey Lern" Lauren chuckled "Hey Dinah" i waved at Y/N who smiled and wave back. She then saw Camila and hug her too, hmm... wonder who Camila's crush is. "Anyway, i gotta go okay? i'll see you tomorrow" Y/N said then turn to Lauren and gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking away with Camila, Camila looked at me then looked away. Hmmm... "Lauren?" i called she looked at me "Yeah?" she asked "Where's Y/N going?" she raised an eyebrow "She just walked away with Camila what do you mean?" i sigh "No i mean, where are they going?" she chuckle "Oh, Y/N said she's sleeping over at Camila's" she said shrugging. My eyes then widen "Ohhh shit" i said she looked at me confused "What?" i gasped and then groan "Oh fuck, i get it now!" i said she continued to look at me confused. "What the fuck is it Dinah?!" i shake my head "Never mind" i said she rolled her eyes and walk away.

That's why Camila's hurt! She likes Y/N, and Y/N is her best friend since they were children and Y/N maybe likes Lauren. OH shit. I get it nooowww!!! That's why she doesn't want to tell Y/N, because she might ruin their friendship!! Huh... i completed the puzzle now. But then i just realized how hard this is for Camila, i mean she's been best friends with Y/N since forever now and they tell each other their secrets. But Y/N likes Lauren. Her situation is hard.... but it's like similar to mine. Fuck.