Chapter 41: Happy Holidays (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)

(I'm sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, I really hope that you can forgive me.)

        After spending most of December with Mark's family, we decided to head back to LA. Knowing that Tom at least mostly accepted me made me happy enough to be able to leave without trying to fix anything. I knew that it would be warmer back home, and I was certainly looking forward to it. Mark stared at the road, we had decided to drive instead of taking another plane because hotels are cheaper and we felt that it would be more fun this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two Days Later
~~~~

        After a couple days of hotels and road travel, we finally made it home. Mark opened his door while I buckled myself. I was just reaching fir the car door handle when Mark swung the door open and picked me up bridal style. I blushed a deep crimson as he carried me up the small steps, somehow unlocked the door, and kicked it open, laying me gently down on the cough and rubbing his nose against mine.
        "You're really cute when you blush. Y'know that, (Y/N)?" He teased, laughing and leaning out from my face. I hugged and playfully stuck my tongue out at him, causing him to chuckle softly. I looked over next to me and saw something truly amazing- a tree! A tree sitting there in the living room! I gasped excitedly, asking Mark how it got there. He told me that Matthias had come over and set it up, as he'd asked them to, he said it was a surprise for me! I squealed as I jumped up and hugged him. He seemed startled, but hugged back soon enough. It was midnight, tomorrow would be Christmas morning, and the presents were all set up under the tree, ready to be opened. I realized that the present I'd gotten him before we left for his families house was somehow there. I smiled with joy, and looked lovingly into my handsome boyfriends chocolate brown eyes. Mark smirked down at me as our lips met in a gentle, sweet kiss.
        "How did I deserve someone as good as you?" I asked him, staring into his eyes once more.
        "I could ask you the same thing." He smiled, kissing me again. Mark began to walk upstairs, and I followed short behind. I was about to walk into my room, but... I stopped. I looked over to Mark's room, his door was wide open. I slipped into my room and threw on my Christmas pajamas, then went to Mark's room. I slipped under the covers while he was on his side and felt him jump at the sudden movement next to him.
        "What do you want,
(Y/N)?~" He asked rather seductively. I jabbed him lightly in the side with my finger.
        "Not tonight, Markimoo. Maybe some other night, but not tonight." I told him, hugging him from behind. He put his hand on mine and rubbed his thumb over it.
        "I love you (Y/N)..." Mark whispered as his breathing began to smooth out.
        "I love you too, Mark." I whispered back, cuddling closer and falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip to Morning
~~~~~~~~

        I woke up slowly, feeling Mark's strong arms around me. I was about to slip out of bed and try not to wake him, when I remembered what day it was.
       "MARK! MARK! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I shouted, shaking him violently. He popped up, startled. He looked over at me, and a huge smile spread across his face.
        "You act like a little kid when it comes to Christmas, don't you?" He asked rhetorically. I nodded, eyes gleaming with anticipation. Mark hugged me tightly.
        "Merry Christmas, beautiful." Mark chuckled.
        "Merry Christmas, handsome." I responded, smiling into his shoulder. The two of us jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, still in pajamas. When I reached the bottomed step my eyes went wide when I saw them. Sean, Matthias, Bob, Wade, Ethan, Felix, Tyler, they were all there, and they were all giving me strange looks.
        "What's up?" I asked confused.
        "That is." Sean answered, pointing above mine and Mark's heads. I looked up and saw mistletoe hanging from the ceiling above the stares. I looked at Mark as he hooked his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him and kissing me passionately. I kisses back and lifted a leg up as I leaned slightly into the kiss. I heard applause, laughter and cheering. When we pulled away we were out of breath, but very excited. We were ushered down the stairs where I asked every question I knew to ask. I asked how they all got in the house and Mark told me that he had told them to come and gave them a key. I then asked about the mistletoe and Mark said that it was everyone else's idea, he had no idea about it. As for hanging it, the guys said that it took a lot of work. We all enjoyed each other's company. We recorded some Cards Against Humanity and played board games after unwrapping presents. Mark had gotten me the newest edition of iPhone, and I had gotten him a (s/n) (ship name, between you and Mark) plushie that I had found online. He seemed to really like it, which made me smile. After all was said and done, everyone said goodbye and headed back to wherever they were staying, leaving me and Mark to clean up the mess from the party. It certainly took a lot of work, but we finally got it in shape. It was around 8:00 so I decided to go out and get some groceries. I told Mark I'd be back in a bit, and left.

Mark's POV

        After (Y/N) had left, I slipped gingerly into my room and opened a hidden drawer in my closet. I took out the small, (s/n/c) (ship name characterization) shaped box and opened it, staring at the contents inside.
        "Soon..." I mumbled to myself, putting the box back up. I sat on the edge of my bed, and fell asleep before (Y/N) got home. I felt her lay down next to me and whisper an 'I love you' into my ear, her arms wrapped around my bear chest. I was going to say something back, but I fell asleep before I even had the chance to.

____________________________

Hope you all enjoyed! Minus this little section here and the beginning one, this whole chapter was 1,052 words long, and that's great! Again, I hope you like this chapter, I can't wait to make more. Catcha later, ma Mellow Shmallows! :3