Chapter 16: Wow, He's Hot!

(A/N OMG! 112 views? That's INSANE you guys! I can't believe it! Thank you all so much for the support on my story. If you ever have any ideas or would like to see something in the story please let me know!)

Your POV

I awoke to find that Mark wasn't in my bed, I mean... I didn't want him in my bed or at least, not in that way. I don't have a guest bedroom so he must've slept on the couch
"Shit!" I whisper yelled to myself, he must've been freezing all night! I have to be the gentlewoman sometimes, don't I? From that thought came another memory, I wobbled a moment then collapsed on my bed side table due to the excruciating headache and the wobbling didn't help either. When I hit my nightstand it almost fell over so it made a lot of loud noises considering that all of my crap had not only fallen on the floor but when my table went back on the ground it made a huge *clonk*, which only made my headache worse. I remembered the time before I had fallen down the stairs, Mark's gentelmanship, the dorm we shared together. I even remembered the day that he offered for me to move in with him, but only him offering and nothing else.
"(Y/n)! Are you okay!" A frantic, worried Mark stood in my doorway.
"Y-yeah I'm fine." I told him, touching the spot where I had hit my head and wincing. I looked back up at Mark, his lips were tightly pursed and I could have sworn that I could see a light pink burning at his cheeks and he looked way. That's when I realized... I was only wearing my pink frilly bra and some very short sleep shorts. I blushed deeply and ran to the bathroom to get changed into my everyday outfit. I put on a sweatshirt that said 'It's an Anime thing you wouldn't understand' on it (I actually own this sweatshirt BTW) and some long sweatpants. I brushed my hair slightly and went out to greet Mark, but definitely not the day, I don't like day. I came out to see Mark in only his Markiplier pajama bottoms, I looked at his strong figure and blushed. My god he was hot! Then I did the most surprising thing, I ran up and hugged him from behind.

Mark's POV

I felt arms wrap around my chest and squeeze me into a hug. I touched (Y/n)'s hand and rubbed my thumb over it, her hands were so soft and warm.
"Good morning sunshine." I told her, my voice still heavy and slightly dry from sleep. 'Go on Mark! Do it already, before you loose your chance! Ask her out!' I contemplated this thought for a moment, rolling it over and over in my brain. I thought of everything that could go wrong and everything that could go right. I had made up my mind, today's the day! I turned around slowly so that (Y/n)'s head was now resting on my chest and not my back, I took her shoulders and pushed her back slightly to look at her, her arms were still wrapped around me and her eyes seemed to look into mine almost... lovingly. I stared her straight in the eyes and said something I never thought I would again.
"(Y/n), do you want to go on a date with me?" The words tasted old and bitter in my mouth, like I wasn't supposed to say them again. This happened each time I asked a girl out after (Y/n). This time, however, they had a slight spark to them that none had ever had. I saw (Y/n)'s expression change slightly, it was now lovingly excited. I laughed slightly at her giddiness, I would finally be going back to who I belonged with, to who I was meant to be with.

Your POV

This wasn't a date, it was just a simple outing I mean, how could it be anything more? He was a famous YouTuber and I was just some girl who liked him in college and besides, he probably has higher standards. It didn't matter how much I reiterated to myself that it wasn't a date because I was still extremely excited that Mark had asked me to go somewhere with him. I went to go get cleaned up, taking one last glance at the shirtless man in my bedroom before heading to the bathroom.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see ya my Mellow Shmellows! :3