Chapter 6: Good Morning Sleepy Head!

Your POV

        I woke up feeling warmer than normal then I remembered last night. 'Oh no! Mark has his arm around me, but... I feel so safe. I'm starting to remember things bit by bit but not enough to inform anyone about.'  I thought to myself while wiggling out of Mark's strong grasp, trying not to wake him up. I heard him stir but didn't think anything of it. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast, for two, of course. I made waffles with syrup and butter then made eggs and bacon. I was startled out of my cooking trance by Mark walking into the room and sitting at the table. He seemed tired and groggy, I placed his food infront of him.
        "Good morning sleepy head!" I said to him
He took immediate notice and practically inhaled the rest of his food. I sat down giggling slightly at Mark eating.
        "What?" He asked, still chewing a bite of food. I laughed harder, Mark soon realized why I was laughing so he gulped down the bite of food and blushed. I snickered under my breath at the sight of him blushing. Suddenly I couldn't feel myself as I fell to the floor.

Mark's POV

        "(y/n)!! ARE YOU OKAY! SPEAK TO ME (y/n)!" I had no idea what happened, why did she collapse like that!? She started to stir, thank goodness, nothing was wrong.

Your POV

         "Oww! I have the
worst-" I stopped at a loss for words.
        "What!? What is it!?" Mark shouted to me.
        "I- I remember something... you were really tired one night after partying and when I finally got you into bed I put the blanket on you and kissed your head while you were sleeping! EEEK!" I screamed, suddenly realizing I should not have shared the last part, especially not with Mark. But he did something that I never would have guessed, Mark leaned forward, kissing my lips! I kissed him back and almost fainted again from the shock. We sat there on the floor before breaking out in laughter, it was so funny to me that my first kiss was me sitting on the floor, I don't know why Mark was laughing though but I didn't mind, his laugh suited him so well. I wanted to protect that smile, that laugh and never let it fade again.