Chapter 11: Sweet Revenge

Mark's POV

I yelled out (y/n)'s name when she was sent flying. I watched every little bit of the whole ordeal, I couldn't believe my eyes. She awoke, bursting forth from the wall and tore the chains holding her from it, and rushed toward the female standing next to me. I stood away, unaware of what she would do next.

Your POV

"Mark." I said looking over to him "Don't look at this, please." I added kindly, he nodded and closed his eyes.
"No peeking now." I said in a slightly less angry tone. I looked at the woman firing the gun she had hanging over me at her. It left the girls body emitting a slight bit of smoke but at least Mark hadn't seen me shoot her.
"You can look now Mark." I stated, panting slightly.

Mark's POV

I looked to see a body laying on the ground, smoking. Probably from (y/n) firing that gun at her. I run up to (y/n) who was panting now.

Your POV

"It's okay I'm... fine." I said the last part quietly as I soon lost consciousness. I awoke on Mark's couch, him leaning over my face. I met his gaze. 'I won't tell him what I remembered, I'll tell him later.' I said to myself before getting up. I'll just wait, he'll know soon.

I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, the next one will be longer. Promise.