Chapter 36: Your Family!?

Your POV

I had to ask Mark to repete himself, I hoped that'd I'd miss heard him.
"We're going to meet my family." I stared at him, my eyes nearly popping out of my skull.
"But Mark d- don't you think it's, uhm, a little soon?" I stuttered, hoping Mark would reconsider.
"Of course not!" He answered, much to my concern. "We've been together for at least 35 cha- weeks! Weeks. You should meet my parents." I gulped, what if they don't like me? Will Mark still like me? I'm probably just being paranoid, everything will be fine. Right? I could tell that Mark had noticed my worried look because he held my hand in his and rubbed his thumb across it.
"It'll be fine." He assured me, still grasping my hand. I believed him, I would now and forever believe every word from this man's mouth. I still can't believe my luck. My favorite YouTuber is sitting right next to me, holding my hand and telling me that I'm going to meet his parents. My heart rose into my throat when I thought about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip to the Day Before you go to Meet Mark's Parents Cause I'm Lazy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't stop shaking, Mark says that tomorrow I'm going to meet his parents and I am flipping out. I can't stop thinking of the worst possible scenarios, my stomach is in knots and my brain is all over the place! Not to mention the fact that my heart is beating a mile a minute! I think I actually might faint, either that or I'll puke on the floor. I'm currently pacing the floor of the hotel, Mark went down to the lobby to get breakfast. I put my hands over my forehead and smoothed my bangs and hair back.
"Oh my god!" I yelled to myself, continuing to pace the carpeted floor, nervously creating static electricity by dragging my feet on the floor.
"What if they don't like me!? What if I mess up!? What if I say all the wrong things!?" I continued with my 'what if' ranting until I'd gotten them all out. As soon as I had, a smiling Mark came through the door holding a plate of food. There were pancakes, eggs, bacon, the whole gallery. I smoothed my hair down again and sat down on the couch, my sweatpants hanging loosely around my legs.
"Would you care for some food, madame?" Mark asked happily with a goofy grin on his face.
"Why yes. Thank you ever so kindly, sir." I replied, using the same posh British accent Mark had. I returned his grin and began to eat. Every once I'm a while, I would glance up and catch Mark staring at me. It was really quite adorable, especially when he noticed that I saw him. He'd look down and blush a little, stuffing food in his face so he looked like a normal squirrel, rather than the king of them.

After we finished breakfast, we decided to walk around a bit. Enjoy the scenery. We went to lots of different shops, and ate out at a nice restaurant. When we got back to the hotel, we went for a quick swim. Then, just as we were getting into bed, I could've sworn that I'd heard Mark whisper under his breath; "They'll love her." My breath hitched and I suddenly realized what was going on, in one moment, I realized why Mark wanted my to meet his family so bad. He wanted to marry me! Maybe not soon, maybe two years in the future, but that's what's going on! I stared at Mark for a good thirty minutes, thinking about my life in the past, my life now, and what my life might be like in the future. Suddenly, I relaxed. If Mark was so confident, why shouldn't I be? I smiled proudly, staring at the gorgeous man next to me. I snuggled up next to him under the sheets, feeling cozy and warm. Mark suddenly shifted and turned to face me, he hugged me close and we fell asleep that way. Happy, cozy, warm and safe.

Sorry about the short filler chapter but, hey! At least I'm alive, right!? I'll get right on making more chapters. Chatcha later, Ma Mellow Shmellows.
:3