Chapter 22: Memories (Part 2)

Your POV

Mark jumped in front of me, protecting me from the harsh words of my classmates.
"Scram." He commanded in a low, harsh tone. All of the kids turned up their noses and walked off, whispering and giggling. I looked down, warm tears fell from my face. Mark looked down at me and wiped tears from my eyes.
"It's okay, I promise... I'll protect you from now on." I looked deep into his warm, chocolate eyes, he seemed so sincere. I think I may have finally found someone I can trust.

**********TIME SKIP 'CAUSE OF LAZINESS!!**********

Today Mark wasn't at school, I don't know what I'll do if those kids come after me today. (this is after school BTW) Here they are, right on time.
"Well, well, well." One of them stated.
"Where's your little 'body gaurd'." Another mocked.
"Let's get her." And with that the attacked, I got multiple kicks to the gut and a couple punches to the face. In the end I was left with scratches and bruises all down my body and a black eye. I rode the bus home and flopped onto my bed, my aunt hasn't been home for months, I doubt she'll ever be back. I rolled over onto my back. 'What if Mark sees me like this? I don't want him to worry, but... I have to go to school tomorrow.' I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep, I hope that Mark won't freak out.

Two things 1) All or most of these will have music and 2) I'm sorry this chapter was so short, I needed to save something for the next chapter. LATER MA MELLOW SHMELLOWS!! :3