Chapter 4: Is it Really you!?

Marks POV

I stood at my door, waiting for the moving people to arrive so that I could help the new neighbor move in. I decided to take a step outside, bad idea. I opened the door right into the face of the new neighbor. I stood there a few seconds before kneeling down to help her clean up.
"I'm so sorry." I managed to say when something cought my eye, the box she was carrying had a Tiny Box Tim face on it, It was really well drawn too.
"I should be apologizing," she said slightly shaky sounding. "I wasn't looking where I was going." She finished.

Your POV

I stood up holding the box in front of my face again when I noticed some bright blue floof standing up from the other side of the box, I moved it away from my face and almost fell backwards at the sight of who was in front of me, it was THE MARKIPLIER!
"I-I-I..." I stuttered trailing off. Suddenly I saw a strange glimmer in Mark's eyes, it was tears.
"Oh my god!" I yelled "I'm so so so so sorry, did I hurt you somehow?!" Mark wiped the tears from his eyes and there were no more. I stood there petrified. I couldn't move if I wanted to.
"Would you like some help?" Mark asked, voice still shaking slightly.
"S-sure!" I stammered, opening the door and inviting him inside.

Mark's POV

I looked around (y/n)'s apartment building, it looked like mine just fewer rooms and less stuff. I realized that I probably didn't have to introduce myself given the fact that she had a Tiny Box Tim packing box. I wish she would remember me, I wish I could give her hugs like I used to. I miss how things used to be. I looked over to see (y/n) trying to lift a very heavy looking box. I quickly rushed over and grabbed it from her and saw that she was blushing before I left. I don't know why but I felt like pulling a slight prank on her, just like old times.
"Aaaaaahh!!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me. I heard quick footsteps and saw her stop at the door out of breath.
"What is it!?" She panted with a worried tone of voice.
"I thought I saw a crazed butt stabber." I joked, laughing slightly, she joined in as well.
For the rest of the day I helped her unpack and she told me some of her favorite things about the channel. 'She really is an amazing person.' I thought to myself drifting off to sleep that night.

I really hope you like the story so far, I feel that I should bring in some of Mark's friends soon, maybe Bob or Wade, maybe even Matthias IDK. I will right more tomorrow when I get feedback. See you.