selfish;21

"Can we go in here?", Kian asks.

You look to where he was pointing and it was to some old thrift store. You nodded with a wide smile. He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside.

As soon as you got in, you both separated. You went straight to the records. As you scanned the aisle, the bell rang.

As someone walks into the thrift store, there is a small bell that would ring, but anyway.

So the bell rang, you didn't look up. You were too interested in the record. You picked one up, not knowing who it was but you just liked the cover.

Suddenly, Kian's body presses up against yours, "Kian, you scared me."

"Oh I'm sorry, kiss me."

"What?", then his lips were against yours, you obviously didn't mind, but it was so random.

He finally backs away and holds your waste, "You're so beautiful, you know that?"

"Thanks, babe, that's so sweet.", you said smiling, kissing his cheek.

You continue looking and his grip on you gets tighter, then he starts to tap his feet. You look down his waist, you're practically conjoined twins.

"Kian?"

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just like you-"

"Kian."

"Let's go make out.", he says, pulling you to an empty part of the thrift store.

Pushing you up against the wall, he kisses you roughly. You didn't mind, but it was so random.

"Baby?", you mumble.

"Hm?", he hums, kissing your neck.

"Why now?"

"You wanna go home and do it?"

"Yeah I'd rather-"

"Okay, let's go.", he drags you out to the now more crowded part of the thrift store.

Then, you looked up and saw the record you liked.

"Wait, Kian.", you said yanking him back. "I think wanna get this-"

"Oh that one? You sure?"

You furrow your eyebrows together, "Yeah."

"Right now? You don't just wanna come back later?"

He shrugged and you looked up, a group of boys were eyeing you. And it all clicked.

"Look at this dude," one of them said, "hugging up on her like he scared-"

"Come on Kian," you said dragging him away, "they don't matter."

"Bye pretty boy.", they laughed.