Interviews;7

You were on the verge of peeing your pants, hanging out backstage of the Ellen Show was so much more fun than you thought.

You were a model, aspiring actress and obviously a YouTuber.

YouTube has been your life since you were 13, you're 21 now. Kian is 22. You've gained a living off of the videos you made and met fans across the country.

Ellen asked if you and your boyfriend, Kian, could come on the show. Of course you said yes.

"Ellen will be ready for you in 10.", a crew member said to you and Kian.

Waiting backstage was amazing. JC was currently on stage, the puns Ellen makes have been making you more and more eager to get on.

"You nervous?", Kian asks, grabbing your hand.

You shrug your shoulders, "Eh, just a lot."

He chuckles and says, "I'm gonna be right there with you."

After 3 years of being with Kian, he's always made you feel comfortable.

"I know.", you said, right before you kissed his lips.

He smiles as you two separate, "Hi," you both look up and see a woman in all black, "I'm Amber, I'll be doing touch ups."

"Oh. Okay.", you said, standing up fixing your denim jeans, complimenting your white top that was tight, but a flattering tight.

Your hair was loosely curled and your makeup and a neutral color.

You wore a leather jacket on top of it all, Kian wore black jeans, white v neck, and a denim jacket. And a fedora.

You both followed amber into a room filled with lights, makeup and clothes.

"I'm just gonna more lipstick.", Amber mumbles, as you take a seat in front of a mirror.

"We're gonna.."

You hear, coming from the other side of the room, the distant chatter distracts you.

Amber holds up and lipstick and asks, "You used the mac-"

You nod and say, "That's the one."

She reapplied the lipstick. After that she touched up your hair.

"They're ready."

All heads shot up, then you and Kian meet eyes.

"Okay.", you managed to spit out.

Vote and comment for part two 💞☠️ love y'all