dont go;18

"I want to see the world, Kian-"

"I want to be with you when you do, but I have family here, y/n, I have JC here, all my friends. I just... I don't know if I'm-"

"Yeah, got it.", you say, walking out of the living room and into your bedroom.

You were upset. Your heart was set on exploring the world, Kian knew that. Right from the start, you promised yourself not to get too attached, yet here you are 4 years later, still making each other laugh.

"Y/n...", you hear.

You roll your eyes stay lying on the bed, not wanting to argue.

"Baby, can I please come in?", he asks politely.

You sigh and he takes that as a yes.

"Baby, talk to me.", he begs, seeing you face down on your guys' bed. He goes in and sits by you, and he begins to rub your back. "Baby, ignoring me won't do anything-"

"Kian," you yell, turning your body around, but still not looking at him, with tears in your eyes, "you knew I wanted to travel! We promised not to fall in love, but we did it anyway! Now instead of traveling the world together, and -- and sharing new memories, I have to leave-"

"You're still going?", he asks.

"Well, yeah-"

"Baby, but I'm here and you'll be-"

"Kian, its been a dream of mine since I was young, I can't just give it up for-"

"Give it up for what? Something temporary? Is that what this is? Something temp-"

"No, Kian, you're taking it the wrong way-"

"Am I? Because you just said, no matter what I say or do, you'll be walking out that door soon, with or without me. Did you not?", he asks, finishing by stepping up and pointing to the door.

"Kian, you knew I'd end up leaving-"

"Well maybe I thought after we fell in love, you'd change your mind!", he snaps.

You didn't know what to say.

"I could say the same for you!", you said, standing up and pointing at him, "Maybe after falling in love, maybe after being able to stand each other for so long, I thought my dream will not only come true, but gain perspective of the man I fell in love with!"

"Don't do that, y/n! I love you! But I have family here! I can't just stop YouTube! I mean-"

"Then, its settled!", you scream.

Sighing, Kian sat down, "Is this really it?"

"I don't know, but the more we wait, the more I get older and less energy to leave and-"

"Great, so it's settled. We wait another four years and-"

"Kian.", you laugh.

He calms down and says, "No changing your mind, huh?"

"No break from JC, huh?", you, letting him put his arms around you.