Interviews part two;8

Your body shook.

You were excited, but nervous, you wanted to throw up.

"Ready baby?", Kian asks.

You flash out of though meet eyes with him, "Yeah."

You slap your hands to your knees to help yourself up, walking closer to Kian, he extends his hand out. You take his hand and his touch brings comfort.

You took a deep breath, entering the door that brings you on set. The crew member let you and Kian peek as Ellen was getting ready to introduce you.

"Don't worry," the crew member says, "this is only the beginning."

You smile and Kian squeezes your hand.

"Do I have time to pee?", Kian asks.

The crew member laughs and says, "No way. Not now."

"I'm gonna explode-"

You look back on set and you hear, "Now, the hottest couple of all, the actor that started off on YouTube and the lovely girlfriend that is on the Vogue cover, the name we've all heard of... please welcome Kian Lawley and (your full name)!"

You hear the crowd cheer and watch them step up on their feet, the crew member opens the door, "Go ahead."

Kian grabs your hand and leads you out, as Ellen catches your eyes, she stands up on her feet and waits.

As you walk to the couch, you look at the crowd and wave, so does Kian.

"Hi!", you squeal as you get closer and closer to Ellen.

She smiles widely and gives you and Kian a welcoming hug.

"Welcome!", she says, motioning to sit down.

The crowd is still cheering and you and Kian take a seat, you of course sat closest to Ellen. You felt the world's worst set of butterflies. But it felt great.

You take another glimpse at the crowd, seeing that they have calmed down.

"Hi, Ellen.", you managed to spit out.

"Hi, y/n, hello Kian, welcome to the show! Thank you for coming out.", she says.

"Thank you for having us.", you and Kian say simultaneously, getting a laugh from the crowd.

"Nervous?", she asks, meeting eyes with you. You lightly nod, "Yeah I get a little nervous around attractive blondes as well, try meeting Portia."

You and Kian laugh and she begins to ask questions, "So Kian, you've been on tour right?"

"Yes, I have.", shaking his knees, probably trying to contain the pee.

"How was that?"

"It was amazing, meeting the people that loved me and that I loved, best set of butterflies ever.", he says, fixing his fedora.

"We had JC over just a few minutes ago, didn't we?", Ellen asks the crowd, getting a wild cheer in response. "Big fans."