Interviews part three;9

You sigh and begin to think, "I mean, there was one where he pretended he fell on the stairs, I mean it was very convincing.", you say.

Ellen laughs and says, "I love that video. Everybody take a look."

A video plays of Kian and JC planning to scare you in your house. Kian covers the bottom of the staircase with blood then him and JC chat. At the time you were upstairs in the shower. They heard the water stop and they begin to put Kian position.

"Hopefully we get her to cry.", JC says.

"Oh yeah, I've never seen her cry.", Kian says, lifting his head.

"Was that their goal?", Ellen asks, "You know? Screw the prank, we need tears."

Kian was face down and JC made sure all blood was surrounding him and then he screams, "Y/n! Oh my god..."

In the background you scream, "HOLD ON IM NAKED!"

"Y/n!!", he screams again.

JC shakes Kian's body pretending he was trying to help Kian gain consciousness again.

"Kian!", he screams, "Kian wake up!"

"JC ! What's wrong with Kian?", you asked from a distance.

"He fell! He's bleeding! Y/n come down please!", he pleads.

You rush down and see Kian's lifeless body, you remember you exact thoughts as the video plays.

No. no. No. no. Kian?

"Kian?", you say, slowly walking down the steps, "JC quit fucking rocking his body and call someone!"

"Okay, okay.", he says. Getting up, JC runs over to the nearest phone.

"Kian? Baby, please." You stoop down to hover over his body and begin to tear up, "Baby, please don't go... come back please. I don't want to live without you... please"

JC runs back in and says, "They're on their way."

"What happened?!", you yelled.

"Hey, don't yell at me!"

"JC he can be dead!"

"I don't know what happened! I was in the kitchen and I heard thumping on the stairs... then I came out here and..."

You sigh, walking back over to Kian, "Go look outside to flag down the ambulance in case they get confuse-"

"Okay.", JC says running out.

Hearing the door slam, you sit back down with him, "Kian please don't go. We need you. I need you. I'm selfish. Please.", at the time you realized you were on the verge of crying, you took a deep breath and mumbled to your self, "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry."

You take another deep breath and stroke his hair.

"You've always wondered why I didn't like to cry... it's only because I don't like feeling weak. Let alone in front of someone I helped be strong. If you go... without you... I'll be weak forever.", the crowd awes and in the video you began to tear up again, "Please don't go. I can't do this on my own. Kian... you can't leave, who am I going to grow old with? Who's gonna tell me I look pretty when I feel hideous? Who's gonna be there for me? Who's...", in the video you begin to sniffle.