Disney;6

"Don't you just love it here?!", you squeal.

Kian chuckles and squeezes your hand, "It is pretty cool."

You sigh, looking around, the view was breathtaking.

Fake snow everywhere, it is California. Who cares? You were with the one you loved.

"Y/n! It's the castle!", Kian screams, tugging your arm to his direction.

You lightly giggle, reacting to your boyfriend's goofiness.

"Let's take those-"

"Kian Lawley!"

"Y/n!"

"Can I get a picture?!"

"Oh my go-"

"Hey guys!", Kian greets, waving at the fans running over to you.

He lightly pulls you closer and whispers in your ear, "I know we came to get away from the attention, but come on look at them. They're so cute."

You smile, "Of course. Let's take pictures."

The fans squeal and you realize they were about 10 of them.

That's not bad, you shrugged.

You take your photos, sign what the fans had and asked, "Do you guys mind if we get a group selfie?"

"Yeah, with the Disney squad?", Kian asked.

The fans squeal, "Yes!"

You held your phone out, making sure it was front camera, "Alright say cheeeeese!"

"Cheese!"

You snap the picture and the fans ask to see the picture, you show them and they squeal.

Kian started making conversation with some of the fans, you took the other half and started talking to them.

"How do you get your hair like that?"

"They were a lot tighter earlier," you say, twirling your curls around, "but you know, when I'm hanging out with my boo, she gets loose."

"Oh my gosh!"

"So cute!"

"Are you guys going to Vidcon this year?", one asks.

"I don't think so, that's during the summer, we like to travel.", you said.

The fans nod and one says, "I love your shirt!"

"Really!", you squeal.

"You look so cute!"

You blush a little and Kian randomly grabs your waist,"Yeah-"

"What are we talking about?", Kian asks, teasingly.

The fans start taking random photos, "aw!"

You kiss Kian on the cheek, "We were talking about my hair."

You turn your head and now you're face to face with the love of your life.

You two giggle and the fans scream, "Kiss!"

Some move the sides to get good angles, you two kiss as they snapped photos.

You and Kian laugh, "Alright guys," Kian begins, "I'm going to take girl to see her castle, I'll see you beauty's later!"

The girls wave and you guys walk off in front of the castle, "This will be our home one day, love."

"Oh please," you say, walking through it, "we both know this is too small."

Making him laugh, he says, "Yes, dear."