Game day;13

You play soccer here.

You took a deep breath as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

"First game.", you say, "It's gonna be good."

"Y/n! We gotta go soon!", your dad shouts.

"Coming!", you scream back.

You take a look at your black stripes on your face, your French braids, good enough.

You rush out of your room and into your kitchen, "We're gonna have a good game today, I can feel it.", your dad says, rubbing his hands together.

"Dad, I'm already nervous as it is, please.", you says, sitting down at your usual spot.

"Is Kian coming?", your dad asks.

You're just beginning your college career. You chose the college closest to you so you and your dad didn't have to say your goodbyes. Although, Kian took another route. Kian chose a college about 6 hours away from you. 6 hours by plane. But anyway, he knew how important this first game was for you, but you understood if he didn't show.

"I don't know," you shrug, "but he promised to fly in first thing in the morning tomorrow.", you smile.

"Good, because you're gonna be alone-"

"Why-why would I be alone?", you ask, getting up to get the Frosted Flakes and the milk.

"Well, I already told you, I got that fishing thing with-"

"That's this weekend?", you asked sitting back down.

"Yes, y/n, have you not been paying attention? I mean even Kian knows, we went to target get fishing supplies-"

"I was in the makeup section!", you whine.

He smiles, "So, ready to go?", you nod your head, "And to win-"

"Dad!", you scream, "Nervous as it is."

"Sorry, sorry.", your dad says with his hands up. "But we do have to go."

"I haven't even eaten yet!", you wined.

"Honey," he says turning to his stove clock, "its... oh", he says studying to clock, "I thought it was-"

"Yeah, so be quiet!", you say.

He chuckles, "Alright, alright.", he says.

You pour your milk in your bowl...
You know what , you know what a person does when making cereal so I don't have to explain this.

You sigh as you finish your bowl and your phone rings.

You grab your phone and swipe it open.

baby boy💞💦🍼: hey love

you: baby! hi

baby boy💞💦🍼: today's your big game huh?

you: yup 😭 I'm so nervous