Feelings;5

His pov

I met this girl today.

Flawless.

JC brought her over w/ the rest of the squad.

She had these colored eyes. Mixed colors, not just one.

I've watched for so long at a time, I've noticed she has a sort of twitch. She furrows her eyebrows and then scrunches her nose, then widen her eyes.

Almost every 2 minutes, she'd do it. Cutest thing ever.

So I ended up talking to her for awhile.

I know a couple things about her now.

She likes dogs.

Afraid of death and believes were being followed and watch by ghosts and aliens.

I, personally, never believe in either ghosts or aliens, but after her... I just might.

Her conspiracy theories are truly fascinating, and her voice is truly mesmerizing.

I've never felt so attracted to someone so quick and so fast before, which is why I will not let my chances go, and let her leave.

I look around the room and catch a drunk JC almost hitting the floor.

"Woah, alright j, time to lay down for a bit.", I said, getting a grip of his body.

"Kian! Stop touching me!", he screams, letting out small giggles.

"Oh my god, JC what the hell do you eat?", I asked, throwing him on the nearest chair.

"ITS NOT FAT!", he screams, making me laugh, "I SWEAR, ITS THE ALCOHOL!"

I laugh hard and he laughs with me, "Dude I need to ask you something."

"What, Kian? Tell me thou troubles... I wanna know.", he says, patting my shoulders.

"You know how everyone is here-"

"And you're sitting here like a bit()h, yeah I know.", he jokes.

"Well any way... you know y/n?"

"Oh yeah, cute chick with the hair?", JC asks, adjusting his body against the chair.

"Yeah... so I was-"

"You wanna smash? Bro-"

"No!", I scream, I place my hands on his shoulders and ask, "I want to take her out."

"Oh, pu()sy.", he mumbles, I scoff and he continues, "Yeah she thought you were like so hot.", he says trying to do a girl impression.

"Seriously?", I ask, jumping out of my seat.

"Yeah-"

"JC where is she?!", I ask eagerly.

"In the kitchen-"

"Thanks dude."

I run out that room so quick, but not quick enough before JC could scream, "You don't wanna get ma another drink?!"

I searched for this girl in the kitchen, not there.

Great.

Then, I run into her, catching her body as she shifts.

"Kian?", she asks.

I recognize her freckle on her eyebrow and say, "Yeah. JC's friend."

"Yeah, I know we spent like an hour talking.", she giggles.

"Yeah, so listen..."

:)

I'm torturing your cute asses 💖 vote for the next version!