Videos part two;12

You try and get a grip of Kian and throw him off JC.

"Let go, y/n!", Kian begs, still gripping JC on the floor.

"Don't do anything you'll regret, Kian!", JC shouts from below, trying to hold Kian off.

"Kian, get off!", you scream, pulling him off, causing you and Kian to fall.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you two alone!", Kian says, rushing towards the door.

You boosted yourself up to get there before him, "Kian-"

"Get out of my way, please", he spoke softly.

JC stood up, "Kian, I swear, I would never do that to you! You're my friend-"

"JC! Not now!", Kian yelled back. "How many times huh?!"

"What?", Jc says.

"How many times have you two-"

"Kian, we've never!", you scream.

"How can I believe-"

"Baby, please," you said cupping his cheeks, "I would never ever do something like that, you know that."

"Then, why was he on top of you?", he says, looking down.

"Look at me," you say lifting his head up, "I would never do something like-"

"Y/n, you're not answering my question-"

"Anything we say you won't believe-"

"Shut up JC!", Kian snaps.

"Baby, don't take it out on him," you turn Kian's head to face you again, "look, I love you too much to do anything-"

"You're just kissing my ass-"

"The video!", JC shouts from your bedroom, he runs with the camera in hand, "The camera was still rolling! It has the conversation leading up to you finding me-"

"No way in hell I'm watching you and my girlfriend fooling around on the couch-"

"Baby, please just... just watch.", you said, walking towards JC, holding Kian's hand.

Kian watched the video, JC holding the camera, you holding Kian's hand. As soon as the video stopped Kian squeezed your hand.

"I'm sorry.", he said, turning to hug you. He embrace you and you hug him back.

You let him go and he turns to JC, "Sorry, JC. I shouldn't have jumped to a conclusion that could have ended our friendship."

"It's no big deal bro, I don't know what I would have done either.", JC said, gripping Kian's shoulder and slightly shaking him.

"Should we film now?", you ask.

Kian shrugs and says, "JC can you-"

"I'm on it.", JC says, rushing into the room preparing the camera like he did.

As you and Kian wait for JC, you sit on the couch, "I'm sorry for-"

"No need, I get it. You went off your gut and that's okay. I don't know what I would have done to be honest-"

"I do.", Kian says, sitting with you. "You would have left before I could even show you the video. Just cause you're stubborn."

"Oh my gosh, no I wouldn't have.", you said, nudging him, "You're just saying that to make me look bad-"

"In front of WHO?! JC? Oh please, jc knows-"

"JC!", you shout.

"Busy.", he says from the room.

"I got this.", Kian says, "JC?"

"What!?"

"If it were to be the other way, meaning-"

JC sticks his curly head out and says, "Like if I saw my girlfriend with y-"

"No, if it were me with one of y/n's friends and-"

"Oh she would have flipped out-"

"Thank you!"

You get defensive, "Oh my gosh! I -- I cannot believe what I'm hearing."

"Baby, it's okay," Kian says, cupping your cheeks, "I like to argue with you. I need a 'stubborn y/n' to survive."

You smile, looking down, "Yeah yeah."

"Ready!"JC says. You and Kian get up and walk to your original setting, your room, "It's rolling."

You ask, "Where's my lipstick?", as you sit down.

"It's on the floor," Kian says, "it fell when you threw it at JC."

Kian sits beside you and JC fixes the focus, "Alright."

"Hey what's up guys? It's Kian and-"

"Yo girl y/n!"

"My girl y/n, not their girl-"

"Kian!", you whine.

JC laughs and Kian shrugged, "Alright guys today we are doing the girlfriend tag on my channel, BUT-"

"Over at my channel, we did a boyfriend tag.", you said.

"And on my channel," JC interrupts, "we did the boyfriend vs best friend tag."

"Lies.", you and Kian say simultaneously.

"You guys couldn't go along with-", you and Kian laugh.

"We should honestly do something like that though.", you comment.

"Yeah see!", JC says.

"So please, right after you watch my video, because I'm more important," he mumbles and your jaw drops, "please go on to her channel and watch her video."

"On my channel, we did a pie to the face as a punishment.", you say, picking up a tray.

"But in my video... each question that my amazing beautiful girlfriend gets wrong, I get to use one of her many displayed makeup applications, and I get to use it in any way I want," he says, right when he said this you made a pout, "and she has to go out like that."

"In public!", you scream.

Kian laughs and says, "Alright here we go..."

Hope you guys liked it :)) 💓