Silly moments;2

"God, I love food.", you whined.

Staring at your cake Kian made for you, in honor of your birthday. It was frosted with a mix of black, green, pink and light purple. Looked so beautifully sloppy.

"You like it?", he asks, resting his head on your shoulder, lining his body up behind yours from behind.

"I love it!", you squeal.

He lightly giggles, "I loved making it for you."

You turned your body to be facing him, "Great."

He places his hand on your waist and trails them off to you butt.

(👅👅yes bitch work )

One lands on your butt, the other drifts off to who knows where. As his hand trailed the outline of your jeans, you suddenly felt something being whipped on your face. And of course, Kian is giggling.

Your jaw drops, "Kian..."

"I'm sorry, did you not want frosting on your face?", he asks.

You smile, sarcastically, "Well, not really...", you turn around as he begins to laugh a little harder. "Maybe you want it."

Grabbing a grip of the cake, you threw it in his face. His giggling stops, but yours has just began.

"Oh my go--", you watch as the plate falls, but his body is still. "HAHAHAHAHAH!"

You close your eyes and grip your stomach.

"Oh really?", he asks, wiping the cake off his eyes, "Because I love you and I love sharing with those I love."

You catch on to what he is implying and quickly get up. You try running, but he grabs your wrist and pulls you back.

"No!"

"Come here!", he yelled, grabbing your face, you scream for mercy as his face and the frosting is being wiped all over your face.

"Kian!"

"Happy birthday, love!", he screams, you calm your self, "Come here."

You rest your arms onto your sides, removing them from Kian's shoulders.

He grabs your waist and kisses you.