1.Intro(Difference)

"Oh you told me, girl you told me

Could've sworn that you told me

Well, I'm tellin' you, I'm tellin' you

Now I ain't through, I ain't through

I, I ain't through, I ain't through

I ain't done with you, yes sir

Aye, I say, with me it's different

Let me show you the difference

I just want you to listen now"

🌺Asia Marie🌺

I walked inside my mansion happily. Not. My name is Asia as you already know and I'm 17. I can't wait until I'm 18 to leave this hell hole. I live with my brother and my mother. My mom is a crackhead and my dad, I don't know. I never really knew him but my brother did and he said he was a horrible person. On to my brother August. I hate him with everything in me. He's my abuser and my mom doesn't care unless he gets her drugs. My brother is very rich. We live in a mansion and I drive a Porsche. He gave it to me as a "sorry gift" for pushing me down the stairs last week.

I went straight upstairs passing my mom as she scratched her skin. I took a long shower and then got down to business. Homework. If I don't do good in school, my brother would literally kill me. So I try to keep my grades as A's and B's and no C's.

I finished my homework and walked down the stairs to see my brother sitting on a stool in the kitchen on his phone. I passed by him and he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Yes August"I said looking back at him with fearful eyes.

"So you wasn't gonna say hi"

"Hi"I said and he got up towering over my small frame. He punched me in the chest making me fall back into the counter.

"Next time say hi"He said and then walked away. I breathed in slowly and out slowly. I went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"You shouldn't disobey h-him"My mother said. I ignored her and grabbed some gushers from the cabinet.

I hate my life so much.

<>
I dropped my car off at school and started walking down the street. August has a tracker on my car so he knows where I'm at, at all times.

I walked into Starbucks and ordered a large Caramel latte. I was gonna walk out when I bumped into someone making my drink spill all over them.

"I'm sorry"I said looking up at the man that was standing in front of me.

"It's ok. I wasn't paying attention either"He smiled.

His smile was beautiful.

"Um..... can I go inside?"

"Oh sorry"I said stepping to the side.

"It's alright beautiful"He said and then walked away. I walked out Starbucks and started heading to school. I just skipped 1st period because I hate history.

I heard a car pull up next to me and I faced the car. There in the car was my worst nightmare. My brother.

"Get. In. The. Car"He gritted out. I quickly got in the car and he drove off.

"I'm sor-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear any excuses"He yelled making me jump.

We got to the house and there my car was sitting in the garage. He got out the car and came to my side. He opened the door and then dragged me out the car by my hair. He dragged me all the way inside the house and threw me on the floor.

"You really think I be playing with you. You need to listen. Now to the basement you go"

"No! Please I'm sorry. Just don't take me down to the basement"I cried.

"It's already too late"He smirked. He dragged my all the way to the basement and chained me up.

"Please don't do this"

"You don't have choice"He said pulling out a knife.

He stabbed me in the thigh and I cried out in the pain. He pulled it out and rubbed the blood from the knife onto my face.

"You better go to school or else"He said and then stabbed me in the other thigh.

"I was going. I just wanted Starbucks"I cried out.

"I don't care. You missed your first period and that's the class your failing in"He yelled and I looked at him shocked.

"You think I didn't see that D. It better go up. And you better go to her class everyday faithfully. Understand"He said and I nodded.

"I can't hear you"He said pushing the knife deeper.

"I-I understand. I-I understand"I said quickly.

"Good girl"He said patting my head like some dog.

Now you guys know why I hate him so much and I why I hate my life.

-------------------
Asia in the mm💕