2.Let Em Know

"Right now

You are now tuned in

Pen Griffey

I'm still going in

Who is he

Muthafucka' I'm him

I'm coming back for good

So let them niggas know it's mines

I already got someone is what you tell 'em every time

That shit ain't up for grabs

Where you at on the map

I come to where you at

Fuck around and end up your last"

***********

I was at the mall with two of my friends. I really don't like them because they be low key throwing shade but I'm lonely so their my only resort.

"You look hideous in that crop top"Tracy said. I ignored her and then walked into the store SixO2.

"Hello. Do you need any assistance?"The lady at the register asked.

"No thank you"I said walking to the side where the pumas were.

I looked at the person who just walked in and it was the guy from Starbucks that I bumped into. He walked to the side where the huaraches were and I continued to stare at him. He looked at me and I looked away.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around looking at the unknown guy in front of me.

"I seen you staring at me. Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry. I just remembered you from Starbucks"I said shyly looking down at the ground.

"It's ok beautiful. I'm Bryson"He said lifting my chin up with his finger.

"Uh.......I'm Asia"

"Well it's nice to meet you Asia. Can I get your number if that's ok with you?"

"Sure"I said giving him my phone. He typed his number in and then texted his number.

"I'll see you around then"He smiled.

"Yea. Around"I smiled back. He walked away and I smiled to myself. I got the new Kylie Jenner pumas in white and walked out.

I looked around the mall for the girls and they were in food court. I got teriyaki chicken from Panda Express and walked to their table sitting down. They were both eating salads.

"No wonder your so fat"Olivia scoffed. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

"Hi Asia"

"Uh......hi Bryson"I said looking up at him.

"Who is this hottie?"Tracy said unbuttoning some of her buttons on her shirt.

"This is Bryson"I introduced.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you"Olivia said grabbing his hand but he pulled away.

"So wassup"I forced a smile upon him.

"I was wondering if I could sit here-"

"You can!!"Tracy yelled cutting him off.

"How about me and you sit at a separate table?"I suggested and he nodded. I grabbed my food as the girls glared at me.

I sat across from bryson and he smiled at me. "What!"

"Your just so beautiful"

"I'm really not"I blushed.

"You can believe what you want"

"Thanks for the save"He said.

"Your welcome. Their truly annoying"I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you friends with them? I know you seen how they tried to come onto me"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just lonely"I shrugged.

"So......what do you do?"

"I do nothing. I go to high school"I said and his eyes got wide.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 17"I said and he signed.

"I'm 24 Asia"

"Oh my gosh"I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"Yea but I really want to get to know you, I just have this gut feeling"

"I'm sorry Bryson. But we could never be together. I don't want you going to jail"I said standing up.

"Asia"

"I'm sorry"I said quickly walking away.