26.(True To Self)

"I can't believe you bought a long board"I laughed at Bryson. We were at the part of the beach where people sell stuff and he decided to buy a longboard.

"You talk about me having on hot clothes and you have on a jacket"I said following him as he rode down the sidewalk.

"I have on shorts though. You had on too much clothing. I was saving you from a heat stroke"

"Whatever. I'm hungry though"I said as we passed all these restaurants.

"Wanna go to hooters?"He asked and I scrunched up my face.

"Where all them hoochie mamas work?"I said making him.

"Babe really"He said getting off the board and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm so serious. They might as well work at a strip club"

"I don't even be looking at them hoochie mamas. I just like they chicken wings and tater tot's"He said.

"Fine. We can go there"I said making him smile. We walked over and got sat down at a table. This girl made me wanna stab her in the throat cause she kept eyeballing my man.

"So I'll be your waiter for today. My name is Julie"This girl introduced popping her gum.

"Can I get a Dr.Pepper?"I said.

"I'll have the same as my girl"Bryson said making me smile.

"Yea whatever. Are y'all ready to order?"She said rudely popping her gum extra loud on purpose.

"I would like if you-"

"We'll have the tater tots, chicken wings and fries with a side of cheese along with some shrimp"Bryson cut me off. I'm glad he did because I would've went off on her.

"I'll go put these orders in then"She said making sure she swung her hips extra hard.

"Babe, you need to calm down"He said grabbing my hand. A girl walked passed and I seen Bryson look at her behind.

I scoffed snatching my hand from out his. I rolled my eyes as he asked what was wrong. I know it's no big deal but he said he wouldn't look at another girl.

"Babe. Stop acting like that. You act like I'm gonna go out and cheat on you with her"

"Yes you would. Look at her. She's looks better than me. That's what all men do"

"Now you getting me heated Asia. I would never cheat on you"He said.

"How do I know that?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Bye Asia"He said placing down a $50 and walking out the restaurant.

:::

I walked back inside the hotel mad as ever. On my way to the hotel, I got rained on. Bryson left with the car and I had no money to get a uber or taxi.I knocked on the door and Bryson opened up.

"Asia. Wha-"I walked passed him not hearing another word. My weave is messed up and I've been sniffling since I got here meaning I was getting sick.

"Baby, are you ok? Do you need me to run you a warm bath?"Bryson asked.

"Just leave me alone Bryson"I said going in my suitcase taking out my night clothes.

"I'm sorry I left you. It's just that you got me so mad an-"

"I don't wanna hear any explanations right now. I just wanna take a shower and go to bed"I yelled making him shut up and walk away.

I walked in the bathroom to see Bryson sitting on the toilet seat and the tub was filled with water and roses. I was about to walk out when Bryson's voice stopped me.

"I know your cold. Just get in"He said and I walked over taking off my clothes. I got in the warm tub and instantly felt better. Bryson grabbed my feet out the tub and started massaging it.

"Oh my god"I moaned.

"I'm sorry Asia but you were wrong too"

"I know. I'm sorry too Bryson. I was just mad and jealous. Your just so perfect and I don't want anyone to take you away from me"I said.

"I'm not perfect Asia"

:::

I walked out my job getting ready to walk to lunch. I still work at the barber shop and yes I'm back in Texas.

"Asia!!"I heard my name being called. I looked over to see Bryson standing next to this car. I walked over to him and stood by the car.

"What are you doing here? Your not suppose to pick me up for another two hours"I said.

"This is your new car"He said making my mouth widen.

"Are you foreal?"I asked and he nodded. I started to cry.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. I just can't believe you got me a red BMW"I said wiping my tears.

 I just can't believe you got me a red BMW"I said wiping my tears

"Your welcome baby"He said hugging me.

"You know you didn't have to do this right"I said hugging him back.

"I know baby"

"I love you so much"I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too"