28.No Longer Friends

Bryson Tiller
How.

Is all I thought.

How could I let this happen?

The one day I don't come home. She's gone.

Tooken away from me.

There could only be one person.

"Bryson!!"I heard someone scream.

"What?"I said with no emotion.

"What happened? Where is she?"Melissa yelled as tears fell down her face.

"I would tell you if I knew Melissa. But I don't"I yelled.

"I don't"I said lowly as a tear fell down my face.

"I'm sorry Bryson"She said hugging me.

"You gon be ok man"Toni said patting my back.

"She gone man. She gone"I cried.

I ain't never really got in my feelings like this. It's like I love her so much and now that she gone. I feel like everything is going down hill now. I'm usually the person who hides my emotions but her being gone releasing them.

:::

"So you ain't have nothing to do with this Mr.Tiller"

"Are you serious man? You supposed to be looking for her not questioning me like I took her when she lived with me"I yelled angrily.

"Mr.Tiller calm down"

"What type of cop are you? Now I know why they say fuck 12"I said walking off.

I've been walking around for about an hour when I heard sniffling. It was coming from an alleyway. I went in the alleyway and seen a girl crying and her clothes were torn up.

"You good?"I said getting closer.

"B-Bryson"

"Oh god. Why you do this to me?"I mumbled looking up at the sky.

"Please help me Bryson. My boyfriend beat me up and threw me out"Jalisa cried.

"And why should I believe you"

"Do you see me?"

"Fine"I groaned helping her up.

"Thank you"She said feeling up on me.

"I hope you can walk"I said pushing her off of me.

We made it back Toni's house and the cops were gone. When I came back home, my whole house was burned down. The stove was left on when Asia was tooken.

"Why are we here?"

"Don't question me. Just go inside"I said and she followed me inside.

"Oh no! Why is holisa in my house?"Toni yelled.

"Toni. I got a bad headache as if right now so I'm bout to lay down. She can explain herself"I said walking up the stairs.

"What you done lied and said?"I heard Toni say making me chuckle a lil.

------------------
I bet y'all wondering why Whitney Houston song up there but that's just the song I was listening to while writing this chapter💕