24.Get Mine

I walked in school mad as ever looking for one person. I got stopped when tyrone tapped my shoulder.

"What?"I asked.

"I wanna tell you that I'm sorry about last week and pushing you. My momma taught me better"

"I forgive you tyrone. Everyone makes mistakes"I smiled.

"Are you ok? You looked pretty mad when you walked in the school"

"Mason stole from me. I let him come to my house and he steals my boyfriends X-Box and PlayStation"I said.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes I do. Is there a problem?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Nah but the reason I fought mason was because I was trying to be nice and be his friend so I invited him to my house and he stole my Rolex watch and a pair of my Jordans. All I asked was for him to give me a $100 but do you see where being nice gets you"He said shocking me.

"Dang tyrone. I thought you were just being a bully"

"Never. My mom would kill me if I ever bully someone. She doesn't condone bullying"

"Well I'll talk to you later. I need to find mason"I said walking away.

"Trust me, you won't get anywhere with that kid"He yelled as I turned the corner. I finally seen him by the water fountain with the Rolex watch tyrone was talking about. This kid bruh. He so bold to be coming up here with the stuff he stole on. He even went an extra mile and wore the Jordans.

I started to walk towards him and he spotted me and tried to walk away but I ran and grabbed his arm roughly slamming him into the nearby wall. Everybody stopped what they were doing to look at the scene I caused. I pushed him into the janitors closet and locked the door. I socked him in the face making him cry out and hold his eye.

"Why would you steal from me? I was trying to help you and you do me dirty"I yelled and was about to hit him making him put his arms up in a defensive mode and he shouted "stop".

"I'm sorry Asia. I'm very thankful for what you did but I had no choice but to steal from you"

"What do you mean no choice?"I asked confused.

"My mom had called while you were upstairs with your boyfriend and told me to steal from you guys. She steals things and then sells it. I work for her and if I don't do it, she does very bad things to me"

"How do I know if your telling the truth?'I said leaning up against the lock door.

"You gotta trust me. I'm telling the truth. Look!"He said pulling up his shirt and I seen scars and burn marks on his chest.

I guess me and him do go through the same things. Well I mean I use to go through it.

"Do you wanna stay to my house tonight? I mean if you can. I don't want to get you in trouble"I said. I hate for people to go through this so I'm gonna try to help him.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"I'll talk to him but come on before people think we're doing things we aren't"I said putting my arm over his shoulder.

"Ok"He smiled slightly.

"But I got a question"I asked as we walked out the janitors closet.

"What is it?'

"The stuff you stole from tyrone. Why are you wearing it?"

"Cause I really like this watch and these shoes. My mom won't sell them to next week anyways"He said.